Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2012, 01:20 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,829,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Tell you what. You let us know which benefits you don't yet would like to have and then we will tell you whether or not you deserve them. Sound good?
I would like it if I lived in a country and you walk into a court demanding justice that you would get it- That our society would function in black and white..and have the bench mark that is clearly marked as GOOD or BAD.

You actually expect legal rights and perfect human rights will occur regarding the gay community just by getting a piece of paper? A marriage licence used to be a document that stated that the state gave you permission to breed and that your off spring would be socially legitimate- What is the gay purpose for this licence? Certainly not a breeding permit?

YES you will say that it's about a partner being granted rights of inheritance- rights to property...spousal support when it fails- etc. All of these things can be gained through going to a lawyer and drafting up a contract under "legal union" or human incorporation. So why do you have to call it marriage- After a thousand years you suddenly come along and want to re-define sex?

That's real pushy- all it causes is resentment in some..and an intrusion on the basic human right of self identity- That a man is no longer a man and a woman is no longer a woman- that the sexes are interchangeable?

Do what you want - but why do you have to want to be like a man with a woman- when you are not? I am all for civil unions- and YES I will tolerate gay marriage- but I don't have to like it- You can not force me to like it- It is my right to discriminate on what is good and what is not...It's just a fantasy..Gay marriage will always be what it is- A politically correct intrusion.

7,006 posts, read 6,998,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5trillion View Post
Should everything you disapprove of be outlawed?
Where did I say that?

Quote:
You can maunder down the main streets of America preaching against "perverted lifestyles" all you want
I don't meandered down main streets of America preaching anything. I live my life normally like most Americans do. I go to work, I take care of my family, I leave the political demonstrations to unemployed spoiled slackers who don't know anything about the real world.

Quote:
just leave your personal crusade out of politics.
Take your own advice and keep your gay pervert crusade out of politics.

Democrat credo: freedom of speech for me, but not for thee.

2,312 posts, read 3,667,288 times
Way to go NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-09-2012, 01:21 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,141,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
I would call lesbian "parents" convincing a pre-puberty boy to have a sex change perverted. The more I see of homosexuals, the more convinced I am it's a complete perversion. Keep it in the closet and away from children too.
The term "pig bottoming" was briefly explained in another political forum I peruse and I just about lost my breakfast. It's a perversion. Hands down. No question about it.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:21 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,952,501 times
Quote:
I would call lesbian "parents" convincing a pre-puberty boy to have a sex change perverted. The more I see of homosexuals, the more convinced I am it's a complete perversion. Keep it in the closet and away from children too.
Would you care to discuss the perversions carried out by hetrosexuals, or do you have no issues with those? I have no idea where you get your warped POV but you really need to study up more before picking out one case and condemming an entire group of people, by your standards we Hetros are a far bigger mence to societies morals than any other group, just so ya know.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:22 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,667,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
the voters decided!
Gay libs dont care......It's not their way unless its the Hershey Highway

Old 05-09-2012, 01:23 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,513,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Would you care to discuss the perversions carried out by hetrosexuals, or do you have no issues with those? I have no idea where you get your warped POV but you really need to study up more before picking out one case and condemming an entire group of people, by your standards we Hetros are a far bigger mence to societies morals than any other group, just so ya know.
How about the lesbian suing the birth mother of a child to get access after the ex-lesbian converted to Christianity?

Perversions committed by heteros are in the minority, whereas the majority of active homosexuals engage in perversions.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:24 PM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Not a chance. He was specifically holding out to see what SWING STATE NC was going to do. He needs the NC vote. He's trying to tap into the disappointment.
IF your allegation were true it would be damn silly for him to now come out in favor of something the majority of North Carolineans opposed.

Utter FAILURE of logic on your part

Old 05-09-2012, 01:25 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,961,338 times
North Carolina approves amendment to ban gay marriage with 58% vote!

Yes and most other states would do the same if given a chance. California did it.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:25 PM

700 posts, read 638,544 times
Quote:
How about the lesbian suing the birth mother of a child to get access after the ex-lesbian converted to Christianity?

Perversions committed by heteros are in the minority, whereas the majority of active homosexuals engage in perversions.
You must be the most prolific peeping tom in human history. I don't even know what goes on in my next door neighbor's home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies