Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 09:28 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i went looking to find out what the age restriction was for infants flying...... and was surprised to learn there isn't any. here's delta's requirements for infants:

Infant Travel Information and restrictions from Delta.com (http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/special_travel_needs/services_for_children/infant_age_restrictions/index.jsp - broken link)

so no help on that front. so bottom line is that we know when she was enrolled, we know she could have travelled but we have no direct knowledge of when she arrived in seattle.
I agree nothing is proven. I also agree WND is a site that might slant the facts. But there is a lot to be curious about unless the "facts" that WND is citing are completely wrong, which I recognize is a distinct possibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 09:34 PM

26,564 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
A tale of two birth certificates

It's also curious that the Nordyke twins were born after Obama and yet their birth certificate numbers were dated prior to Obama. Curious, not necessarily probative.
actually obama's is consistent with the number sequence of the other birth certificates from that time ( done in bulk organized by last name ). in fact jerome corsi/WND got caught trying to cover-up this fact in their own evidence:

I Catch WorldNetDaily Scrubbing Information that Directly Contradicts One of Dr. Jerome Corsi’s Most Important Fraud Theories!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
But there is a lot to be curious about unless the "facts" that WND is citing are completely wrong, which I recognize is a distinct possibility.
see my last post.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times
Quote:
see my last post.
I read your post and while it questions WND's reporting, it doesn't really disprove it, IMHO.

In any event, I still think there are questions about Barack Obama's birth story. I think there are also questions about the long form bith certificate finally released by the WH.

I doubt he was born in Kenya, but if my questions make me a "birther", so be it. I guess I'm old fashioned, but when you hide things, I assume there is a reason.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
I read your post and while it questions WND's reporting, it doesn't really disprove it, IMHO.
here is the sequence of the registration numbers we know so far for births at that time from kapiolani:

WND Mystery certificate – 09945 – 8/23/1961
Nordyke, Susan – 10637 – 8/5/1961
Nordyke, Gretchen – 10638- 8/5/1961
Obama, Barack – 10641- 8/4/1961
Waidelich, Stig – 10920- 8/5/1961

we also have one more number that is out of sequence, Sunahara, Virginia – 11080 – 8/4/1961. sunahara was not born at kapiolani and died before registration numbers were issued.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
I think there are also questions about the long form bith certificate finally released by the WH.
if you have any questions about the LFBC i'd be happy to answer them if i can. the easiest way to debunk the "computer generated" claim are the photos by savannah guthrie from the press conference:

Savannah Guthrie's Photo | Lockerz

the photos are of a higher resolution than the PDF made available online from the WH so we know that the PDF can not be the source for the document guthrie photographed.

for the "computer generated" claim to be true requires that the WH had a perfectly good LFBC ready to scan but....... instead decided to digitally create a new one for sh*ts-n-giggles.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:28 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
The article says she was enrolled in two classes which began on August 19. This is also U of Wa-Seattle. Also night classes. It says the first day of class for those two classes was 8/19/61. Again, it could be wrong, but that is a verifiable fact, rather than opinion:

"The transcript clearly documents that Dunham was enrolled at the University of Washington for two classes that began on Aug. 19, 1961: Anthropology 100, “Introduction to the Study of Man†and Political Science 201, “Modern Government.â€"

Also, she could have enrolled and started after classes began. It's also possible she gave birth to Barack in Hawaii on August 4 and she was in classes in Seattle Washington on August 19. That seems curious though, not impossible.
I'm not sure what article you're referring to, but my link from the Washington history site says:

Records from the University of Washington confirm that she registered for the autumn 1961 quarter at the University of Washington, which began on September 25, 1961. She listed her major as history.

One would assume the UW would know when its own classes started.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:31 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
do you have a link that shows she was physically in seattle 2weeks after birth?
A witness:

Official Obama nativity story continues to unravel - YouTube

Old 04-29-2012, 10:35 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
A tale of two birth certificates

It's also curious that the Nordyke twins were born after Obama and yet their birth certificate numbers were dated prior to Obama. Curious, not necessarily probative.
I have worked in obstetrics. I find nothing odd about this. It's entirely possible that the Nordyke twins' certs were filed before Obama's even though they were born the next day. Doctors do not work consecutive days, due to the nature of their work. Obama's doctor could have been off for a day or so and the certificate not completed until he returned to work. There is nothing sinister going on here.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:39 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
They have photos of her school records!! W/dates and interviews with her baby sitter @ the address where she lived in Seattle

That's a hard one to swallow; give birth on Aug 4th and in the beginning of September she is enrolled and attending classes in Wa. State???

I've read the articles many times. Your obot manual should have that excuse all covered for you eh??

The fact that he was only a few weeks old, is what provides the speculation that he may have been born in Canada.

Quote:
the most compelling case for a Canadian birth is the age of the infant when Stanley Ann appeared at the home of her high school friend, Susan Blake. The logic for the expediency of "disappearing," and that she was then registering for or attending college in Seattle. If this was the case, Barry was never even in Hawaii until Stanley Ann moved back there after Senior left for Harvard; that grandma got him a COLB right after his birth, and that the COLB’s registration is what triggered notification to the newspapers of his birth.
Stanley Ann Dunham

Faceless In SeattleRegardless of where Stanley Ann and the infant Barry were on August 4, 1961, they were in Washington state by the middle of the month when she registered for classes at University of Washington using a Capitol Hill apartment address as her address. Stanley Ann Dunham started classes at the University of Washington 15 days after Barack's birth. Obama was born on 4 Aug 1961, and Ann Dunham started night classes for the Fall semester on 19 Aug 1961. She was still living at that address in fall of 1962 when Barbara Cannon Rusk visited her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies