Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2012, 08:15 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,219,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
The medications he was taking causes agitation in some patients. Did his meds make him crazy or was he already volatile?
So in your mind agitation = crazy?

My my the way progressive liberals redefine words.....

Old 05-16-2012, 08:16 AM

25,857 posts, read 16,560,676 times
Why is a mentally unstable person carrying around a handgun? Is that a unreasonable question?

Old 05-16-2012, 08:17 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,894,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
No one said he was killed as a warning, but let it serve as warning to others who try to pull the same crap. You never know who is carrying.
Oh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
It isn't a warning to the attacker shot, it is a warning to those who would apply such aggressive means in a situation such as this. Not sure how you confused that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I guess that will serve as a warning for those attacking and beating someone bloody, right?

Old 05-16-2012, 08:17 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,989,995 times
Default Psychopath on the loose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Judging by the release of the autopsy report, it seems that this agitation caused Zimmerman to constantly slam his head into Trayvon Martin's knuckles, causing Martin's knuckles to show significant injury.

Stand by this statement.
You keep standing by your statements! The comment IMO shows silliness on your part. We all can come to the conclusion that Martin possibly could have beat Zimmermans behind.

Now that I know that there is possibility of a mental issue, it is causing me to look at the case a little different.

If there was any type of psychological disorder, Why did he have a permit!!! Zimmerman obviously has had anger management issues in the past. Why? Zimmermans outright outragous claims shows the man psychological issues.

Zimmerman was eventually going to get in trouble with the gun. If it wasn't Trayvon it would be someone else.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:19 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,994,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh?
Yeah? And? What's your point?

Old 05-16-2012, 08:20 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,220,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
You keep standing by your statements! The comment IMO shows silliness on your part. We all can come to the conclusion that Martin possibly could have beat Zimmermans behind.

Now that I know that there is possibility of a mental issue, it is causing me to look at the case a little different.

If there was any type of psychological disorder, Why did he have a permit!!! Zimmerman obviously has had anger management issues in the past. Why? Zimmermans outright outragous claims shows the man psychological issues.

Zimmerman was eventually going to get in trouble with the gun. If it wasn't Trayvon it would be someone else.
So you are telling me that people who have insomnia shouldn't be able to own handguns?

Or people taking adderall for concentration?

Judging by your other posts on this case, there could be a CLEAR video of Martin attacking Zimmerman, beating him up, and you would still doubt its validity.

Everyone has an agenda here, but don't use this case to argue against a person's right to self defense.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:22 AM

Quote:
2nd amendment?

Zimmerman takes Temazepam, an insomnia medication, and Adderall -- which is prescribed for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder or narcolepsy -- ABC reported.
But he is allowed to carry a lethal weapon around? I guess that sucks for Travon that a nut job killed him then.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:25 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,220,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
But he is allowed to carry a lethal weapon around? I guess that sucks for Travon that a nut job killed him then.
Are you advocating that the Federal government confiscate the legally obtained weapons of citizens with insomnia?

Old 05-16-2012, 08:25 AM

Quote:
So you are telling me that people who have insomnia shouldn't be able to own handguns?

Or people taking adderall for concentration?

Judging by your other posts on this case, there could be a CLEAR video of Martin attacking Zimmerman, beating him up, and you would still doubt its validity.

Everyone has an agenda here, but don't use this case to argue against a person's right to self defense.
Defend yourself in your home. But you damn well should have a badge and be certified as not crazy to carry one in public because your are threatening MY life now.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:26 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,834,620 times
Some of these compounds have warnings on them--'may cause suicidal ideation' . In other words might cause you to commit suicide- I would assume that if a medication can make you suicidal then it is not such a stretch to say it could make you homicidal also.

Recently a trial has come to an end in Canada- It was the murder trial of a young girl named Tory Staford...It was a horrific case...BUT not once was it mentioned during the proceedings that half the town including the killers and the parents were strung out on hill billy heroine.....You would assume that the judge would have brought in a few big pharma executives and questioned them..but they didn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.