Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2012, 02:05 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,065,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Hitler was NOT a hater of religion, just the opposite in fact.

Who says I am not under the special protection of God?
Adolf Hitler

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
Adolf Hitler

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
Adolf Hitler
Hitler only pretended to support religion because he was a politician: a liar - and not an idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 02:36 AM

33,588 posts, read 37,225,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Hitler only pretended to support religion because he was a politician: a liar - and not an idiot.
Read Mein Kampf, I have and believe me Hitler WAS religious, and believed that his "final solution" was endorsed by god. If Mein Kampf is too heavy for you try this book... Hitler and his God

Old 04-17-2012, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Read Mein Kampf, I have and believe me Hitler WAS religious, and believed that his "final solution" was endorsed by god. If Mein Kampf is too heavy for you try this book... Hitler and his God
Hitler managed to deceive you - just as he deceived most everyone else.

Old 04-17-2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Hitler managed to deceive you - just as he deceived most everyone else.
What would convince you that you are the one deceived?...I guess no amount of evidence will convince a mind that is already made up...

Old 04-17-2012, 03:02 AM

Quote:
What would convince you that you are the one deceived?...I guess no amount of evidence will convince a mind that is already made up...
Since no one can really know whether Hitler was serious about religion or not - then it is a moot point. I choose to use what we do know about Hitler - that he was a liar, a manipulator, a student of human nature, and not an idiot. I conclude that he chose to make the German people think he was a devout Christian in order to "win their hearts and minds". He certainly didn't act like someone who has accepted Jesus Christ. The Bible states - "you shall know them by their fruit".

So - I don't understand why this is such a big deal for you - that I be "convinced" to your opinion of Hitler's faith(or lack thereof).

Besides - what does Hitler's religious beliefs have to do with the state of Tennessee allowing teachers to discuss creation/intelligent design ideas in biology classes?

Old 04-17-2012, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Since no one can really know whether Hitler was serious about religion or not - then it is a moot point. I choose to use what we do know about Hitler - that he was a liar, a manipulator, a student of human nature, and not an idiot. I conclude that he chose to make the German people think he was a devout Christian in order to "win their hearts and minds". He certainly didn't act like someone who has accepted Jesus Christ - as the Bible states - you shall know them by their fruit.

So - I don't understand why this is such a big deal for - that I be "convinced" to your opinion of Hitler's faith(or lack thereof).

Besides - what does Hitler's religious beliefs have to do with the state of Tennessee allowing teachers to discuss creation/intelligent design ideas in biology classes?
Nothing, so why was it brought up?

Old 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Nothing, so why was it brought up?
I don't know.

You would have to ask whoever brought Hitler into the discussion.

Old 04-17-2012, 03:41 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,414,038 times
Quote:
None of those are transitional fossils - they are all examples of changes within species.
Thanks for making it blindingly obvious that you don't know what a transitional fossil is. I suspect you don't even know what 'species' means either.

Please explain what YOU think a 'transitional fossil' is.

THIS?

Old 04-17-2012, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Thanks for making it blindingly obvious that you don't know what a transitional fossil is. I suspect you don't even know what 'species' means either.

Please explain what YOU think a 'transitional fossil' is.

THIS?

That is not a fossil - so...NO.

I do hope you knew that wasn't a fossil...

Old 04-17-2012, 04:31 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,414,038 times
Quote:
Read Job.
I have. It's absolutely disgusting and immoral what your Yahweh put Job through just to win a bet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies