Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 05:26 PM

32,818 posts, read 19,511,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I don't really want to get away fron the OP but I just have to say something here. It was most definitely a nail in the coffin of free speech and a decision that will allow the perversion and distruction of democracy. That decision really makes the special interests SPECIAL. If American politics were not corrupted enough this decision guarantees a more corrupt and a more unrepresentitive government. To make a partisan issue out of it shows the utmost ignorance. There are many conservatives who see this decision as the horrible rotten freedom destroying thing it is. I have no doubt at all that this stupidity will be struck down by the very same court that made it.
oh please

liberals are upset becuase it levels the playing field

liberals have used unions for years as lobbiests and having a say in politics...

unions BTW are corporations too

the real question os why the fascist liberals are against free speech

now as far as getting back to the OP and sunject

having a MANDITORY participation with a MANDITORY cost to the public along with a fine/jailtime is certainly unconstitutional.....and please dont give me it will lower costs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies