Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 08:31 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,143,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Your quote shows that the guy got there after the fight started and missed plenty of it. When someone says they witnessed "the whole thing" that is from start to finish. He went inside to call 911. Missed a few things there right? He missed the actual shooting, why the fight started, how Zimmerman managed to get his (I assume) holstered weapon out to shoot him in the first place. The witness saw NOTHING.

Let's say Trayvon was on top because Zimmerman approached him, pulled his gun and Trayvon was scared and fought back. Self defense on Trayvon's part right? The witness did not see what provoked the whole situation so again that witness is nothing. The cops did nothing. This whole thing is a f*****g joke from the time the first 911 call was made to when the cops arrived and did nothing and now.
You weren't there. You've re-created the scene in your mind to suit your own perspective of events. That doesn't make it factual.

Just stop. Seriously. Admit that you don't know what happened and leave it at that.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:32 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,433,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The witness "who saw it all" is who I believe in this case. He/she is the only person who saw it all go down and even refused Zimmerman's plea for help and instead went to call 911. That tells the story in my view.

Every other perspective is pure speculation by people who did not see the action. I believe in the end it will be the Defenders of Trayvon who have egg on their collective faces.
I do too but they won't care. They have their own version of facts and nothing will disabuse them of it.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,943,650 times
Quote:
You should stop engaging in speculation sooner rather than later. In fact, everyone who wasn't on the scene of the incident should stop speculating.

An eyewitness who saw it all has emerged. What you understand and/or don't understand is 100% irrelevant. Pushing forth your "understanding" of events does nothing to help the case, and on the macro it creates an environment whereas George Zimmerman is declared guilty in the Court of Public Opinion. George Zimmerman deserves due process and due diligence. Now that there's an eyewitness, it seems he will get his due.

It's time to come down off the stage and let the system work it out. An eyewitness will be hard to overcome. Let's put an end to the speculation.
Hahahaha........you have been doing the exact thing and thanks to the police and their incompetence it's all speculation. I did mention I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE in this. Did you even bother to read that part?

As for the witness he did not see everything. He arrived once Zimmerman was already on the ground right? Did he see the initial confrontation? What about when he went upstairs to call 911 and MISSED THE ACTUAL SHOOTING? How about that part? How did Zimmerman pull his gun? What happened from the time he saw Zimmerman on the ground "getting beaten up" (again no pictures to prove that).

The witness is a partial witness because he missed the most crucial parts. The actual shooting and what provoked the situation in the first place. Again I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS HORSES**T because it's all garbage.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,433,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Ehhh....more Trayvon Martin madness. Seriously, Why won't folks just give this thing a chance to iron itself out?
It has to do with race. Someone posted a link about how viewers of HLN are demanding wall to wall Trayvon coverage.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:34 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,916,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Ehhh....more Trayvon Martin madness. Seriously, Why won't folks just give this thing a chance to iron itself out?

Actually, I am going to do exactly that. If for anything, out of respect for the dead.

19,784 posts, read 15,125,377 times
Quote:
You weren't there. You've re-created the scene in your mind to suit your own perspective of events. That doesn't make it factual.

Just stop. Seriously. Admit that you don't know what happened and leave it at that.

The problem I have with Zimmerman, well among others, is that the dispatcher for 911 told him not to pursue, and he made the decision to ignore him. Hiw can you argue self defense when you ran after the kid?

16,545 posts, read 13,464,756 times
Quote:
Hahahaha........you have been doing the exact thing and thanks to the police and their incompetence it's all speculation. I did mention I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE in this. Did you even bother to read that part?

As for the witness he did not see everything. He arrived once Zimmerman was already on the ground right? Did he see the initial confrontation? What about when he went upstairs to call 911 and MISSED THE ACTUAL SHOOTING? How about that part? How did Zimmerman pull his gun? What happened from the time he saw Zimmerman on the ground "getting beaten up" (again no pictures to prove that).

The witness is a partial witness because he missed the most crucial parts. The actual shooting and what provoked the situation in the first place. Again I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS HORSES**T because it's all garbage.
It doesn't matter how it started, all that matter is HOW it ENDED and WHY!

Old 03-26-2012, 08:35 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,143,565 times
Quote:

You weren't there. You haven't talked to the eyewitness. You are not a trained criminal investigator. Therefore, you're not qualified to make these statements. What's so hard to understand about that?

Old 03-26-2012, 08:35 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,943,650 times
Quote:

I am not speculating genius I am asking the questions that could have been known with either an investigation or an eye witness who saw everything. A lot was missed and nothing was thoroughly investigated so everything is speculation except for two things. 1) Trayvon was on top and 2) Trayvon is dead. That's about all the eye witness can say. Other than that there are no "facts".

I am not speculating I am asking the questions that need to be answered and could have if the police actually did their jobs.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:37 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,478,115 times
Quote:
I will be honest with you....I don't believe anyone in this case at all. Zimmerman, Martin, the Cops (who could have done a lot to prevent this), the girlfriend or anyone else. Too many agendas and too much bias and speculation it seems.

Apparently Zimmerman was beaten up, had a broken nose and lacerations. Where are the police photos that are taken as evidence? That would have been nice. Any kind of forensic evidence would be nice. Gun Shot residue on Trayvon, Trayvon's blood on Zimmerman's clothes (if he was on top of him you would think there was blood on his clothes right?)

What about the recording that the Girlfriend has? Who records their phone calls with people on their cell phones? Maybe it was after he said someone was following him but haven't heard them yet so who knows. It won't matter anyways if this never going to trial.

911 recordings. Hard to tell who is crying for help they say but if it's the kid it could make sense since the crying stops after the shot. If the adult he does a pretty good job of yelling for help while getting his "face beaten in" as some people like to say. Why not saying something like....I don't know...."I HAVE A GUN."?

The cops screwed the pooch on this because from the beginning it reeks of a cover up being that they did nothing to even attempt to do a thorough investigation. That's my main problem. Do your f*****g job but especially do your f*****g job when someone has been shot regardless of why the shooter says.
This. If anything, I think we can all agree that the cops did not do their job properly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies