Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 07:56 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,849,062 times

Advertisements

So you think the police is lying? Yeah ok its one big cover up

Old 03-28-2012, 07:57 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
Don't know if you know it but words are evidence... and if there is nothing to contradict it, then it is true by any other measurement... get a clue..

Old 03-28-2012, 07:59 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Weak and stupid people lie..they must to survive. Zimmerman is one of these. He hunted and killed a human being. America's reputation is on the line. The world is watching...time to stop protecting the stupid...and the foolish sustaining of evil. What took place in Afghanistan was the last straw..regarding the mass murder of 17 civilians..You had better get this straight...cos' this may be the final straw.

Once all honor is gone..the empire goes into a state of rapid collapse..You all better save your self...When money becomes clearly more important than human life...it's the the start of the end...THIS is not about race - it is about money...a battle between the have and the have nots.....the gated community screams "touch my stuff or my money..I will shoot you"- and that is what happened...the crazed protection of material rights should not trump human rights.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:00 PM

1,081 posts, read 916,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by factsplease View Post
so the sanford pd and zimmerman are being exposed for what they are. There are no grass stains, no blood on the back of his head and nothing coming from his nose...trayvon martin was murdered in cold blood.

trayvon martin case: Exclusive surveillance video of george zimmerman - abc news
did you see this? My god, man! Spread the word!

3,436 posts, read 2,950,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Now you say the Sanford PD didn't have a conspiracy... you know what? Lying to cover up a crime for someone else IS a conspiracy... you need to get YOUR facts straight... so you are now saying the Sanford PD did not lie... did you look at the title of the thread before you posted a senseless rant? Its about "No blood or bruises on Zimmerman" which means it refutes what the police officers says... but then you come in here and rant and say that you believe the Sanford PD's account on the physical evidence of an attack... what the news tells you is different then what actually happened, if you haven't figured it out... there isn't much physical evidence other than the gun, police account, the body, and the scene... you telling me they couldn't do that in a single day? They want to re-interview witnesses who didn't see the confrontation or saw the shooting... you think that is going to change anything? They have nothing to refute Zimmerman's testimony but they can still bring him to court... but the arrest would only be due to public outcry rather than any evidence that contradicts the actual evidence... you should really rethink your name... you don't want facts... you want hyperbole and opinion...
Do you have a comprehension problem? I said I don't think there was a premeditated conspiracy, meaning that they did not plan Trayvon's murder, but I do think that some of the police officers lied and I also believe that Zimmerman did as well. You can try to twist my words all day if it floats your boat but clearly someone is lying and it is not Trayvon Martin.

You may be fantasizing about Zimmerman getting away with this, you may be wishing we can regress back to the days of Jim Crow, but it is clear that Zimmerman was not beaten to a bloody pulp as some of you repeatedly claimed over and over again (as if you witnessed this). We'll see what happens and I am sure that if it doesn't come out the way you want it to, you will spew a bunch of garbage about racism and the mainstream media, but then again maybe since you witnessed the whole thing and know so much about what is going to happen you can tell the rest of us.

5,524 posts, read 9,940,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This video is irrelevant....it's new to you and me....but it has no bearing on the actual investigation. Why would it?
How is it not relevant? On the scene the cop said he was bleeding from the nose and had lacerations on the back of his head. There is no way there are an semblance of lacerations on his head in that video.

Why is it relevant? There is no proof other than WRITTEN testimony about the "damage" done to Zimmerman (from his own mouth) when he was being "pummeled", "beaten to a pulp", "attacked from behind" etc. This video shows a man with ZERO injuries on the back of his head which could only occur if he on his back.

I think this video came from the Drug Cop who thought he was full of crap but was pushed aside once Homicide showed up.

This is the only non written evidence we have seen so far. Photographic evidence is always taken at the scene of any death in any jurisdiction any area of the country. I am not a criminal law pro or a cop but show me somewhere it's not done (Sanford, FL only matters now really) but show me a police jurisdiction where photos are not taken after a shooting.

This is admissible. This is much more damaging that text and typing and this is going to spark outrage.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Weak and stupid people lie..they must to survive. Zimmerman is one of these. He hunted and killed a human being. America's reputation is on the line. The world is watching...time to stop protecting the stupid...and the foolish sustaining of evil. What took place in Afghanistan was the last straw..regarding the mass murder of 17 civilians..You had better get this straight...cos' this may be the final straw.

Once all honor is gone..the empire goes into a state of rapid collapse..You all better save your self...When money becomes clearly more important than human life...it's the the start of the end...THIS is not about race - it is about money...a battle between the have and the have nots.....the gated community screams "touch my stuff or my money..I will shoot you"- and that is what happened...the crazed protection of material rights should not trump human rights.
Now you are saying Trayvon was a burgular? What evidence do you have to that effect... I really hate all the faulty thinking in here... and then to go on to say that you have no right to protect your property... because protecting it violates human rights?

Old 03-28-2012, 08:02 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,140,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Some say that riots are a "necessary evil". Never has the use of evil ever brought about favorable results. The reason why blacks are no longer at the back of the bus was not through the use of violent mob rule. This progress took place due to one intelligent and brave woman, Rosa Parks.

The memory of this fine and brave woman is insulted by the suggestion of regression and the use of evil..Those that want violence are bored and useless bums...what should be addressed here is what makes people like Zimmerman tick...to explore the mind of this man and find out how to better educate the public...Personally...I firmly believe that evil is stupidity...Zimmerman seemed very stupid..this stupidity should be explored. The man must be examined and his lawyers must act for the greater good.
Violence is necessary. It is never desired unless you are a Republican wanting a war. But it is necessary. Without Detroit, Watts, Chicago and Newark burning down, we would still be in the 1950s race wise. Sure, credit Martin L King and Rosa Parks but don't forget that they were only effective because more militant blacks had made it quite clear they were fed up with the bullcrap and were not going to take it anymore. And they meant it.
Black Panther Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-28-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Do you have a comprehension problem? I said I don't think there was a premeditated conspiracy, meaning that they did not plan Trayvon's murder, but I do think that some of the police officers lied and I also believe that Zimmerman did as well. You can try to twist my words all day if it floats your boat but clearly someone is lying and it is not Trayvon Martin.
A conspiracy doesn't need to be premeditated... educate yourself... Trayvon Martin isn't testifying, he is dead... now you claim to know what Trayvon Martin is thinking... please change your name... unless its suppose to by an oxymoron...

Quote:
You may be fantasizing about Zimmerman getting away with this, you may be wishing we can regress back to the days of Jim Crow, but it is clear that Zimmerman was not beaten to a bloody pulp as some of you repeatedly claimed over and over again (as if you witnessed this). We'll see what happens and I am sure that if it doesn't come out the way you want it to, you will spew a bunch of garbage about racism and the mainstream media, but then again maybe since you witnessed the whole thing and know so much about what is going to happen you can tell the rest of us.
I am not fantasizing anything and I am a minority... so that statement makes you look like an idiot about Jim Crow... I didn't claim anything, the Sanford PD did and Zimmerman's testimony supports it... you want to second guess what you know nothing about... we'll wait... and you can go rah-rah your racism where there was none...

Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,016,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I've seen someone with a broken nose, unfortunately, from the time it happened, to the ER, to home.

Even after being cleaned up at the ER, his nose swelled up immediately and the blood started pooling under his eyes right away... you'd be able to tell that in the video if it was the case.

And what about the supposed gash on his head that almost required stitches? Even if he was cleaned up, there would definitely be at least a bandage.

Exactly right, newtoli. The EMTs would have wiped Zimmerman's wounds with Betadine solution, which leaves dark orange stains. They DO NOT
wash your little face and hands. How many have seen a gunshot wound to the chest, as Trayvon allegedly had? Your heart and lungs are there; there would be a great deal of blood on Zimmerman if he shot Martin at close range, as he claimed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies