Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 05:02 PM

256 posts, read 207,324 times

Advertisements

Small government Republicans hard at work again putting their hands where they don't belong.

Idaho Senate passes ultrasound bill - Spokesman.com - March 19, 2012
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2012, 05:20 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,759,243 times
As an Idahoan, I am completely disgusted with this.
I have to agree with one of the comments below the article: The Vagina Police have won.

I am pleased that my local representatives were some of the very few who voted against POS bill.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:24 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,827,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanguy View Post
Small government Republicans hard at work again putting their hands where they don't belong.

More attacks on woman and huge governments from the GOP, shocking

Old 03-19-2012, 05:26 PM

441 posts, read 887,108 times
Why is it that there seems to be a string of these laws being passed all f a sudden?

It's similar to the recent laws allowing for gay marriage in several states since the beginning of the year...

Old 03-19-2012, 05:26 PM

840 posts, read 782,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanguy View Post

Yep. Damn them for wanting to protect unborn babies from their irresponsible mothers and fathers from killing them.Horrible I tell ya.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:28 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,394,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post

Yep. Damn them for wanting to protect unborn babies from their irresponsible mothers and fathers from killing them.Horrible I tell ya.
You don't see the hypocrisy of the Republicans in wanting to repeal Obamacare because it's government intrusion, then crap like THIS gets passed?

Take it from me. The rest of the country sees through this BS.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:31 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,333,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
More attacks on woman and huge governments from the GOP, shocking
Oh yeah, the entire Republican party has made so many attacks on women over the years. It's a wonder any of them are married since they are all such beasts.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:33 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,680,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post

It's refreshing to see that you are for government getting involved in medical care and legal medical procedures. It's about damn time.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:34 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,394,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Oh yeah, the entire Republican party has made so many attacks on women over the years. It's a wonder any of them are married since they are all such beasts.
It'll be a wonder if they get any women voters. Some women will fall into line or just Vote God because they are used to being told what to do, but they are the distinct minority.

I don't know much about women but I do know this much: They don't like being told what to do, and they have LONG memories.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:35 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,154,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyriverranch View Post
As an Idahoan, I am completely disgusted with this.
I have to agree with one of the comments below the article: The Vagina Police have won.

I am pleased that my local representatives were some of the very few who voted against POS bill.
The Vagina Police is the Supreme Court. You're free to do what you want with your vagina....including extracting as many dead babies from it as your heart desires.

Just because you (rhetorical) don't want to see that baby before you kill it doesn't mean you shouldn't look at it. Are you scared to see proof of your actions? Are you scared to see what you're about to dispose of?

Of course you're scared. That's why women hate it.

Consequence Free Sex™ is the heart of liberal ideology. Watching it slip away is the only thing that "disgusts" you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies