Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 05:35 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,327,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post

Yep. Damn them for wanting to protect unborn babies from their irresponsible mothers and fathers from killing them.Horrible I tell ya.
Hope you are wearing your bullet proof vest cause these pro-choicers will insult you personally and twist your words for your stance as a pro-lifer. They don't know how to debate civilly. Take my advice and don't even bother to try and debate with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2012, 05:35 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,139,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPON View Post

Yep. Damn them for wanting to protect unborn babies from their irresponsible mothers and fathers from killing them.Horrible I tell ya.
Well, at least you're being honest and not trying to sell this as a necessary medical procedure.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:37 PM

840 posts, read 781,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
You don't see the hypocrisy of the Republicans in wanting to repeal Obamacare because it's government intrusion, then crap like THIS gets passed?

Take it from me. The rest of the country sees through this BS.
Obamacare FORCES people to get medical insurance. Saving babies is no where near the same as obamacare.Don't want a kid don't have sex.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:37 PM

37,151 posts, read 42,250,817 times
I'm guessing the new healthcare reform will require these to be free since they are mandated and NOT abortions so nobody can complain about religious freedom or what have you.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
It'll be a wonder if they get any women voters. Some women will fall into line or just Vote God because they are used to being told what to do, but they are the distinct minority.

I don't know much about women but I do know this much: They don't like being told what to do, and they have LONG memories.
Many woman are pro-lifers and thank God for that.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:39 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,139,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The Vagina Police is the Supreme Court. You're free to do what you want with your vagina....including extracting as many dead babies from it as your heart desires.

Just because you (rhetorical) don't want to see that baby before you kill it doesn't mean you shouldn't look at it. Are you scared to see proof of your actions? Are you scared to see what you're about to dispose of?

Of course you're scared. That's why women hate it.

Consequence Free Sex™ is the heart of liberal ideology. Watching it slip away is what really "disgusts" you.
Well, now that the veneer of pretending this was about necessary medical procedures has been cast aside, at least we can talk about these laws for what they really are: A way to obstruct, shame, humiliate and punish women for exercising their reproductive rights.

Hopefully, no one else insults our intelligence by trying to pretend this is about medical necessity.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:39 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,672,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Hope you are wearing your bullet proof vest cause these pro-choicers will insult you personally and twist your words for your stance as a pro-lifer. They don't know how to debate civilly. Take my advice and don't even bother to try and debate with them.
Oh, please. You ran away from the other thread because you couldn't/wouldn't answer the simplest of questions. You then tried to joke your way through your ignorance. No one insulted you. I'll ask the same quetions here that you refused to answer on the PA thread.

Do you approve of government-ordered medical procedures that are medically unneccessary? Again, remember, once you allow this, it can then spread to many other medical procedures?

Do you want the State of Wherever deciding that it knows what medical procedures you need before you receive another procedure?

Are you not happy with your physician making those judgements?

Or, as I suspect, do you NOT want government messing with your medical procedures but are outwardly thrilled that this overstepping of boundaries pushes your agenda?

Just tell the truth.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:41 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,752,315 times
Quote:
The Vagina Police is the Supreme Court. You're free to do what you want with your vagina....including extracting as many dead babies from it as your heart desires.

Just because you (rhetorical) don't want to see that baby before you kill it doesn't mean you shouldn't look at it. Are you scared to see proof of your actions? Are you scared to see what you're about to dispose of?

Of course your scared. That's why women hate it.

Consequence Free Sexâ„¢ is the heart of liberal ideology.

I would guess a dude from the DC area would be entirely comfortable with lots of intrusive laws. But in the west, we try not to regulate away personal freedoms.

And yeah...if women want consequence free sex, who are you to say they shouldn't have it. If you want to flush the embryo out and carry it in a pouch like a kangaroo....go for it. But don't tell other people what they must do with their bodies.

Nice argument style. Ask me if I'm scared, tell me that I am and then explain why. Argue with yourself next time...you're rather good at a one person dialogue.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:42 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,752,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Many woman are pro-lifers and thank God for that.

I thought you ran away wailing and clutching your uterus because the last thread got too logical for you?

Old 03-19-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:

Of course you're scared. That's why women hate it.

Consequence Free Sexâ„¢ is the heart of liberal ideology. Watching it slip away is the only thing that "disgusts" you.
That's just about it. They want the fun of sex without paying the consquences of getting pregnant and then they want to kill the baby without any guilt. Seeing it fills them with guilt. Good, it should!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies