Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 11:57 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,365,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
BY THE law they are right.

You agree or disagree?
Disagree.
A flag is a piece of cloth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 12:18 AM

1,677 posts, read 1,673,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
BY THE law they are right.

You agree or disagree?
It looks creepy and cultish. They should have left it up. Cultish behavior should be exposed.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:29 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,502,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
It looks creepy and cultish. They should have left it up. Cultish behavior should be exposed.
The liberals on this forum know it is wrong that is why this is dropping like a rock. Yet they still defend him even when they know in their gut they should not.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
What was done was an outrage, the number of people complaining have nothing to do with the desecrated flag.
His likeness belongs in the urinal as a target, not on an American flag.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I agree with the title of the thread ...
American flag with President Obama's image sparks outrage

Don't you think this flag was intended to spark outrage?

This was the goal ...

Just like the contraceptive mandate for Catholics ... again ... just intended to spark outrage ...

If you look at other event over the past year ... same deal ...
No I think they are that stupid! They think just because he worships his narcissistic self so should everyone else. obama, Pelosi and others think they know what is better for us and our children so where is the problem and so what if the conservatives don't we do and that is all that matters!
This woman in Florida worships obama and so should everyone else! Funny how more do not see the similar tactics used by this current administration was used by Hitler!

Old 03-15-2012, 10:37 AM

17,415 posts, read 12,041,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Disagree.
A flag is a piece of cloth.
No it is NOT. There are laws, rules and regulations pertaining to the flag:

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to
it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any
nature.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:37 AM

2,312 posts, read 3,677,271 times
I thought his head was too big to fit on a flag

Old 03-15-2012, 10:39 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,417,488 times
Even if I was a 100% conservative, straight-ticket Republican voting, racist, Democrat demonizer; I'd still consider the fact that we have American flag boxer shorts much more disrespectful of the American flag than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to
it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any
nature.
I consider a pee or s*** stain a mark...

I'm just saying!

Old 03-15-2012, 11:00 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,504,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
No I think they are that stupid! They think just because he worships his narcissistic self so should everyone else. obama, Pelosi and others think they know what is better for us and our children so where is the problem and so what if the conservatives don't we do and that is all that matters!
This woman in Florida worships obama and so should everyone else! Funny how more do not see the similar tactics used by this current administration was used by Hitler!

Knew their had to be someone with the most common sense, and it is you.
The right to do as you please with the flag, but to many in the military, and i know some fine young men serving at this time.

The flag is more then a symbol of a piece of cloth. I believe with Obama's picture of all people on it, it is a slap in the face to any American, no matter what President would be on it.
I think this administration loves pushing the envelope, to see just how much they can get away with, don't have to agree, i know dems and repbus who do.
Obama just needs to go, so he can get on with his Hollywood Career.

Most of the people i saw interviewed last night, no they did not feel in any way Obama's picture in place of the stars, was just.
Starts out people with little changes, go head laugh your little heads off, but it is changes as these, and the changes begin.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:11 AM

23,405 posts, read 37,151,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Oh, please.
You know this to be fact, how, exactly?
Oh, thats right, you dont.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies