Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2012, 01:51 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,474,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
haha, so we have confirmation from hooting owl:
ha! i'm actually a little surprised. i thought the CCP would try and keep their distance from orly and her creative interpretations of the law and reality.

Old 03-12-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posse Man View Post
Remember, the birth announcements only stated a child was born, not where.
the paper has already stated that they got the info directly from the DOH. this is consistent with the header of the section. the hawaiian DOH would have no knowledge of births outside the state.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:03 PM

48 posts, read 26,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
ha! i'm actually a little surprised. i thought the CCP would try and keep their distance from orly and her creative interpretations of the law and reality.
Mrs Taitz can't be trusted what she says. I wouldn't be suprised if she is making it up to smear Zullo and inject herself into their investigation.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the paper has already stated that they got the info directly from the DOH. this is consistent with the header of the section. the hawaiian DOH would have no knowledge of births outside the state.
As stated before, the newspaper birth announcements mean nothing. They do not tell where a child was born.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:24 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,913,446 times
Quote:
Easy. To get citizenship if he was born overseas or that the grandparents were proud of their newborn grandson and published it in the paper like many do today in different towns so their friends can see. Remember, the birth announcements only stated a child was born, not where. As Zullo stated, they uncovered that 2 adopted foreign borns were placed in the newspaper birth announcements 3 years after they were born.
His mother was an American citizen who would continue to attend college. Citizenship for her son was not an issue. So why embark on a conspiracy to say her son was born in Honolulu?

Old 03-12-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Mrs Taitz can't be trusted what she says.
i agree with you there.

i'm a wee suspicious of the perception of anyone that views minor car maintenance as an "assassination attempt".

Quote:
I wouldn't be suprised if she is making it up to smear Zullo....
i doubt that orly would intentionally (key word ) use herself as a means to discredit someone.

Quote:
...... and inject herself into their investigation.
she's your monster dr frankenstein.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
His mother was an American citizen who would continue to attend college. Citizenship for her son was not an issue. So why embark on a conspiracy to say her son was born in Honolulu?
Not unless he was born overseas or over the border in Canada. Remember Stanley Ann turned up in Washington State days after Obama was born allegedly.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:40 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,913,446 times
Quote:
Not unless he was born overseas or over the border in Canada. Remember Stanley Ann turned up in Washington State days after Obama was born allegedly.
What? "What" unless he was born overseas? His mother was, without any doubt a citizen. She was a college student attending college in the United States. Getting citizenship for her son would have entailed zero difficulty, wherever the child was born. So why lie about where he was born?

Old 03-12-2012, 02:46 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,277,807 times
Quote:
To get citizenship if he was born overseas or that the grandparents were proud of their newborn grandson and published it in the paper like many do today in different towns so their friends can see.
Your claim fails, since Hawaii didn't accept birth announcements from anyone who walked in off the street.

The announcements appeared in the Vital Statistics section of the newspaper. The newspapers got their information STRAIGHT from the Department of Health.

Quote:
As Zullo stated, they uncovered that 2 adopted foreign borns were placed in the newspaper birth announcements 3 years after they were born.
Actually he didn't.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:47 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,277,807 times
Quote:
As stated before, the newspaper birth announcements mean nothing. They do not tell where a child was born.
The newspaper announcements prove that they only report those who were born in Hawaii, since the newspapers got their information straight from the Department of Health.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies