Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2012, 07:26 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,106,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"ethical"?........ this was the investigation that had a $9.99 e-book about the itself released before the investigation results were announced. an e-book co-authored by the lead investigator and the person who requested the investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posse Man View Post
The Maricopa County Sheriffs Department is a authoritative entity. They knew Zabest work was credible and sufficient to their case as well as other individuals they interviewed. Forgery is what the document experts and law enforcement officials uncovered. The Hawaii Dept of Health and the White House are officially unable to discredit the Sheriff Dept findings.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has shown it's self to NOT be a credible entity...this WILL be funny before it's all over with and then you birthers will be saying the Feds are picking on Hollywood Joe when it's all over...that was Hollywood's plan all along...keep drinking the Kool-aid.

Old 03-11-2012, 07:31 PM

133 posts, read 77,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
repeating this lie over and over again, will not make it true. even if you post it a 1000 times.

Old 03-11-2012, 08:39 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,497,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has shown it's self to NOT be a credible entity....
in defense of the real cops, the CCP is not an official maricopa county sheriff's investigation. it's just volunteers with no legal authority giving their opinion. you'll notice that arpaio has only said there is "probable cause for further investigation".......... but has yet to launch any official investigation of the sheriff's office.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:52 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,497,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
even if you post it a 1000 times.
so...... anyone else already mention that posse man appears to be the latest incarnation of steve mcgarrett?

Old 03-11-2012, 09:59 PM

133 posts, read 77,138 times
Quote:
so...... anyone else already mention that posse man appears to be the latest incarnation of steve mcgarrett?

Old 03-11-2012, 11:32 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,593,351 times
Quote:
I was thinking dragging canoe, but I believe they were the same person as well.

The question might be better phrased "anyone else already mention that posse man appears to be the latest incarnation of Orly Taitz?"

Old 03-12-2012, 03:54 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,106,754 times
Quote:
in defense of the real cops, the CCP is not an official maricopa county sheriff's investigation. it's just volunteers with no legal authority giving their opinion. you'll notice that arpaio has only said there is "probable cause for further investigation".......... but has yet to launch any official investigation of the sheriff's office.
Yes,I'm aware of that,but Hollywod Joe IS the MCSO and although the Deputies hold no responsibility,the S.O. it's self is not credible.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
I was thinking dragging canoe, but I believe they were the same person as well.

The question might be better phrased "anyone else already mention that posse man appears to be the latest incarnation of Orly Taitz?"

Old 03-12-2012, 11:20 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,283,832 times
haha, so we have confirmation from hooting owl:

Help in research needed | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

Quote:
dr_taitz@yahoo.com
March 11th, 2012 @ 12:55 pm

I clearly am not a supporter of Haskins, but truth be told, he does not have a long form birth certificate, he has only a short form, which means nothing.
Arpaio did not exclude me, Mike Zullo called me at amy office, I have records of his call and I forwarded all the info to him.
While I had disagreements with some others, I will not spread disinformation. Disagreements happen in every movement, what is important is the ultimate goa

And some question as to Zullo's involvement in birtherism originated.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:42 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,947,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
How do we know he was born there?
The preponderance of evidence says so.

Why would you question that he was born there?

If birth announcements were placed in the Honolulu papers, and if his parents and grandparents went around telling people he was born in Honolulu, but you doubt it, the question to you would be why would his parents and grandparents lie about his birthplace in 1961?

Old 03-12-2012, 01:37 PM

48 posts, read 26,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
the question to you would be why would his parents and grandparents lie about his birthplace in 1961?
Easy. To get citizenship if he was born overseas or that the grandparents were proud of their newborn grandson and published it in the paper like many do today in different towns so their friends can see. Remember, the birth announcements only stated a child was born, not where. As Zullo stated, they uncovered that 2 adopted foreign borns were placed in the newspaper birth announcements 3 years after they were born.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies