Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2012, 08:21 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,885,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
Some of us still have not ruled out the possibility that this was a murder, not a natural death.
www.wnd.com/2012/03/michael-savage-was-breitbart-assassinated
William Eyers=Obama's bosom buddy=Weather Underground=bombing and murder in the 60s=Andrew goes to dinner with Eyers. Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia *Breitbart Goes Where Angels Fear To Tread*
"Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn auctioned off an evening for dinner in their home in Chicago and Tucker Carlson of "The Daily Caller" took advantage of the opportunity. For $2,500 Tucker and a few of his friends secured an evening with the radical couple. Tucker invited along Andrew Breitbart who called into Stephen K. Bannon's "The Victory Sessions" and gave a play-by-play of the meal. Breitbart said that they had "no game plan going in to the evening, and that strategy produced an unforgettable event that the Ayers won't soon forget."
Angels Fear To Tread*

Old 03-02-2012, 08:27 AM

17,424 posts, read 12,062,483 times
When you leave a woman to die, to save your own political career, you should expect every vile comment that you receive.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Kennedy was known for treating women badly and killing a woman. You can try and defend that all you want, but show me where Breitbart has ever harmed anyone. Show me where he has gotten away with killing a person. You people called Kennedy this "Lion" but never want to admit to the despicable act he got away with that day. He never paid for it, never had to answer for it.
Just more of the left showing their true colors.

Murderer that you agree with politically? Becomes an icon
Citizen that you disagree with politically? Becomes vilified

Old 03-02-2012, 08:31 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,748,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
My condolences to his family.

However, I will not miss his hyper-partisan pseudo-journalism. He was a leader in creating the poisonous political environment which focuses on victory at any cost instead of what is the overall good for our nation.
I guess pseudo-jounalism is reporting the stories that the mainstream media refuses to report because of left-wing bias.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Yep, I was appalled to watch the wingnuts smear Whitney Houston a short while ago.... Calling her a crack w***e and the like was disgusting. Sorta like these Idiots that refuse to spell Obama name or capitalize America... Sad isn't it???
Whitney died of a drug/alcohol cocktail. That's called TRUTH.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:32 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,159,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
When you leave a woman to die, to save your own political career, you should expect every vile comment that you receive.
Bingo. And let me know where Andrew did anything close to as evil as that.
Whats worse is the media in this is nearly as guilty as Kennedy was, as they let him get away with it and to this day hardly mentioned what happened. The liberal lion was a liberal killer who got away with it because of his name.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:34 AM

17,468 posts, read 13,010,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Yep, I was appalled to watch the wingnuts smear Whitney Houston a short while ago.... Calling her a crack w***e and the like was disgusting. Sorta like these Idiots that refuse to spell Obama name or capitalize America... Sad isn't it???
Is this an invitation for others to stoop to their level?? Plenty of people on the left said things don't make it out to be only some on the right disliked her actions.

I'd say, it's better to take the high road then join in just because it was done to someone else that way.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:46 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,224,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Is this an invitation for others to stoop to their level?? Plenty of people on the left said things don't make it out to be only some on the right disliked her actions.

I'd say, it's better to take the high road then join in just because it was done to someone else that way.
You wingnuts seem to find something to complain about no matter what the topic.

I think you're wrong, there were several threads and every one of them had wingnuts demonizing her. The one thread just to express the outrage that the governor would ask that flags be flown at half staff the day of her funeral.

of course, she wasn't a lying sack of crap like ab.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:48 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,950,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

For merely political correctness, sure you can. But if we went about that way, every douche (including likes of Saddam) ought to be respected following death? Do you do that?

Old 03-02-2012, 08:49 AM

20,504 posts, read 12,469,689 times
Lesson learned. if you are a loud conservative, expect to be murdered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.