Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2012, 10:25 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,216,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
There are some seriously horrible people posting to this thread. If you were my friends in real life and I have many from all parts of the political spectrum and said things like this after brietbart or an al franken or if something happened to Obama.....I'd pretty much start to put as much distance on as possible.

Wow. Get some help people.
Yep, I was appalled to watch the wingnuts smear Whitney Houston a short while ago.... Calling her a crack w***e and the like was disgusting. Sorta like these Idiots that refuse to spell Obama name or capitalize America... Sad isn't it???

Old 03-01-2012, 10:47 PM

22,695 posts, read 24,737,532 times
It is OK..............go ahead Liberals.............I did the same when DEADDY TEDDY keeled over.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:52 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,579,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Andrew Breitbart Talked Politics in L.A. Bar an Hour Before Dying (Exclusive)

Andrew Breitbart Talked Politics in L.A. Bar an Hour Before Dying (Exclusive) - The Hollywood Reporter

So much for hes this big ole drunk, he sipped on some wine. OH GOSH, I'm willing to bet if that is all it takes to make someone drunk, There is many drunks on here
Yeah alot of people will talk politics when hopped up on cocaine and amyl nitrates...

Old 03-01-2012, 11:10 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,847,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Seems odd that an announcement that Breitbart died of natural causes was released before his autopsy was done.
It is strange, I'm sure they are going to keep the results under lock and key. It could be a strong possibility people close to him knew about his possible drug and/or alcohol problem, and are giving a quick answer to cover it up.
If they posted "reasons unknown" it would be a headlining story everywhere until the results were out. By giving this reason, it likely will have the story burn out after a week or so, then everyone will be onto the next thing.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:01 AM

29,980 posts, read 43,043,480 times
Andrew Breitbart's death to be reviewed by L.A. County coroner - latimes.com

Quote:
The Los Angeles County coroner's office will review the death of conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart, who collapsed and died Thursday while taking a nighttime walk near his Westwood home.
Given his young age -- he was 43 -- and the unexpected manner in which he died, authorities will conduct an autopsy to help determine a specific cause of death.

Breitbart's father-in-law, actor Orson Bean, said in an interview with The Times that Breitbart was found collapsed near his home about 12:30 a.m. Paramedics took him to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, but doctors were unable to revive him

Old 03-02-2012, 01:05 AM

7,978 posts, read 7,382,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
When 40 something people die suddenly, it is very often due to the rupture of an artery in the brain. It is not all that uncommon to have undiagnosed brain aneurysms and the years between 40 and 55 are the prime age for them to finally rupture. This is what killed the singer, Laura Brannigan, at age 44 several years ago.

So true, CB. A friend of mine lost a sister a few years back. She was 42 and died suddenly and unexpectedly of a brain aneurysm, and she had no known health problems whatsoever. Made it all the more tragic.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:06 AM

30,438 posts, read 52,115,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Yeah it is so rare that men die at 43 of heart attacks. Boy, the left is even hate filled at death.
Yeah, because the "right" is just soooo tactful and respectful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Liberalism has nearly given me an aneurysm on mulitiple occasions too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
WOW.... He was most likely taken out by the far left. lol
And you should see the comments when a liberal dies - puts those to shame!

I don't even know who this guy is, so I'll just say a general "condolences to his family" and leave it at that. But man, the partisan bickering on here gets ridiculous sometimes... even for a political board.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:28 AM

6,732 posts, read 9,365,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
There are some seriously horrible people posting to this thread. If you were my friends in real life and I have many from all parts of the political spectrum and said things like this after brietbart or an al franken or if something happened to Obama.....I'd pretty much start to put as much distance on as possible.

Wow. Get some help people.
Breitbart...Franken??? OK

Old 03-02-2012, 07:36 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,686,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Great piece. This is a fitting way to remember Breitbart, given the bilious life he chose to live.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:37 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,243,637 times
Some of us still have not ruled out the possibility that this was a murder, not a natural death.
www.wnd.com/2012/03/michael-savage-was-breitbart-assassinated
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies