Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2012, 07:04 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,081,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
What does the current president's political affiliation have to do with decades of broken promises to blacks by white democratic leadership?
Answer the question. Would you have created this thread if there was a republican president?

Old 01-16-2012, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Not exactly, the KKK wanted to kill/exterminate blacks and Libertarians just want them to be productive, tax paying, non-government teet sucking members of society which is what we want from everyone regardless of skin color. Just a slight difference, apparently to some people being asked to get a job and being killed are similar though.
Your boy supports "no blacks allowed signs". That is enough for me. Before you say blacks could do it also, there isn't a black person in this world who would hang a sign that said "no whites allowed"

Old 01-16-2012, 08:43 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,558,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Answer the question. Would you have created this thread if there was a republican president?
Sure, why not?

What is your point?

I have a question...why did the democrat party overseers try to push Senator Obama to the side until it was obvious that democrats wanted him during the 2008 primaries? The leadership was obviously behind Hillary from day one.

Another Angry Hillary Supporter - YouTube

Oh, you forgot about that democrat racism...typical hypocrite.

Perhaps a little of that traditional white democrat party racism (Gov. Faubus, Gov. Wallace, etc.)?

Old 01-16-2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Sure, why not?

What is your point?

I have a question...why did the democrat party overseers try to push Senator Obama to the side until it was obvious that democrats wanted him during the 2008 primaries? The leadership was obviously behind Hillary from day one.

Another Angry Hillary Supporter - YouTube

Oh, you forgot about that democrat racism...typical hypocrite.

Perhaps a little of that traditional white democrat party racism (Gov. Faubus, Gov. Wallace, etc.)?
my point is, you don't give a c**p about us. You just want to make sure your boy wins, and than after that, just ignore us. So what if there are racist on the democrat side, your party isn't any better. I've been saying this for the past week, its the lesser of two evils. Your party has a more racist reputation. Get over it. If your boy wins, we won't be hearing from you anyway.

Old 01-16-2012, 10:47 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,558,220 times
Quote:
my point is, you don't give a c**p about us. You just want to make sure your boy wins, and than after that, just ignore us. So what if there are racist on the democrat side, your party isn't any better. I've been saying this for the past week, its the lesser of two evils. Your party has a more racist reputation. Get over it. If your boy wins, we won't be hearing from you anyway.
What's this "my boy" stuff?

That sounds really immature. Are you a teenager?

The whole point is that instead of being cowardly towards the GOP why not grow a pair, join the republicans then bend the party to your will.

That is what happened in sports, television, music and film...why not politics?

Old 01-16-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
What's this "my boy" stuff?

That sounds really immature. Are you a teenager?

The whole point is that instead of being cowardly towards the GOP why not grow a pair, join the republicans then bend the party to your will.

That is what happened in sports, television, music and film...why not politics?

You must be the teenager. The party will never bend to a black person's will unless there is a black republican president, and even than it still won't happen. Like i said before, you wouldn't have created this thread if one of your republicans was in office right now. You wouldn't need our vote, so you wouldn't care about what we wanted.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:31 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,224,508 times
Quote:
Excellent point. The thread in addition to being extremely condescending, borders on exploitation for the sole purpose of benefitting the GOP.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:52 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,871,345 times
Quote:
Your boy supports "no blacks allowed signs". That is enough for me. Before you say blacks could do it also, there isn't a black person in this world who would hang a sign that said "no whites allowed"
Who is "my boy"? I don't own anyone last time I checked.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Who is "my boy"? I don't own anyone last time I checked.
Your boy being ron paul.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:53 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,224,508 times
Quote:
And all this time I thought I had already heard the most ignorant statement possible here on CD... thanks for opening my eyes to new levels of insanity and ignorance.
I agree that post is way out there, but I think some of your posts and statments will give that post a run for it's money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies