Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 10:37 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,532,308 times

Advertisements

Foodstamps? several years of unemployment bennies?

They were brainwashed in our institutions of higher learning by the Marxist professors and curriculum? I think so.

Our kids have slowly been dumbed-down and made lazy, not even being presented with the entrpreneurial spirit, and expecting it all to be handed to them instead of working for their toys, etc.

Obama mama wants to care for them while he controls them. He's like the lieing lover that gives them the Valentine and then wines/dines them before he ****** us all. yes? no? check one....LOL...why did I laugh? it's sickeningly true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 10:42 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,396,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Foodstamps? several years of unemployment bennies?

They were brainwashed in our institutions of higher learning by the Marxist professors and curriculum? I think so.

Our kids have slowly been dumbed-down and made lazy, not even being presented with the entrpreneurial spirit, and expecting it all to be handed to them instead of working for their toys, etc.

Obama mama wants to care for them while he controls them. He's like the lieing lover that gives them the Valentine and then wines/dines them before he ****** us all. yes? no? check one....LOL...why did I laugh? it's sickeningly true.
And again you're writing as though this is all new as of 3 years ago.

Our kids stopped having expectations placed on them- the holdover from the boomers- everyone was unique, everyone got a trophy, just for attending. You played for the love of the game, not to keep score.

Our kids got weak. The world's educational system got a lot better. When we were tops, we were sending kids into skilled labor and factories (where they earned a good living). We're using an outdated model for education.

Marxist professors- Not so much in engineering I suppose.

It was all happening before 2009...

Old 11-16-2011, 11:18 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,485,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
As stated there, the number of jobs created in the only study that trans-canada did not fund...0 jobs would be created.

Ooops, reality came knocking and found your argument wanting.

First of all 20,000 well paying jobs would be created. Obama doesn't want Americans to have jobs. Otherwise he would OK the pipeline today.

That's a good reason to re-elect him.

Quote:
The number of jobs created in the only study that trans-canada did not fund...0 jobs would be created
Post a link to this study. I don't believe you.

Old 11-17-2011, 12:14 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,329,468 times
President Obama, if you read this...please, for your families sake, for your happiness sake...you shouldn't run for re-election...it's not worth it...

There's nothing you, or any other President can do at this stage, to reverse course...I've seen the numbers...I know about the Feds printing money, holding more US notes now than China...

Why put yourself through the torture and anguish of being needlessly insulted for the next 4 years...

If Republicans are so drueling at the mouth to take over, by all means let them...let them take the heat...

But right now, that is not a seat I would want or wish upon anyone...the world is just to big, has gotten to complex, to manage anymore...

Cain can talk about his 999 all he wants, but it'll never get approved and voted on...it's all a game of words...

And the stalemate will continue...

Who wants to be captain of a sinking ship...there's really no prestige in it anymore...

People have gone out of their way to make a mockery of the seat...
Talk show hosts have totally corroded the honor that comes with that office...

And their sentiment will be mirrored when the next Rep Pres gets up there...

President Obama...for your own sake...your families sake...I'd be content on just being a one term President...
There's probably more prestige from being CEO President of Coke or Pepsi, than of these Untited States anymore...

Talk show hosts have gone out of their way to turn that seat into nothing more than a cartoonish platform...

And I garuntee you it will be no different for the next R president...

So much for adults being more mature than children...

Old 11-17-2011, 03:33 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,487,505 times
Presidents make easy scapegoats.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:51 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,689,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
The Savior has been a destroyer.

The Uniter has become this country's biggest divider.

The President has spent us into oblivion. And he has no desire to stop.

Obama is out of control.

Everything Barack does is political. In the best interest of his re-election, rather than in the best interest of the country.

Why would anyone re-elect him?
Well, we were losing 800 000 jobs per month when he took office and he turned the trend fairly quickly. If that is your only concern, you probably SHOULD vote for him. I probably won't, but you should.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:08 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,436,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
The Savior has been a destroyer.

The Uniter has become this country's biggest divider.

The President has spent us into oblivion. And he has no desire to stop.

Obama is out of control.

Everything Barack does is political. In the best interest of his re-election, rather than in the best interest of the country.

Why would anyone re-elect him?
For about 12% of the population it is because he is black and a democrat. For about 15-20% it's because he is a liberal and the rest think he is a good president.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:49 AM

1,332 posts, read 995,924 times
I'd like to know how many unemployed have run out of benefits and are no longer counted as unemployed. I have a feeling the 9% figure is one designed to make us think that at least it isn't getting WORSE. I would bet the figure is closer to 12% than it is to 9% if we count those who have run out of benefits. It's WORSE than we are being told.....guarantee it.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:52 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,043,608 times
Americans are idiots more than ever. Brainwashed by ideology and their corporate controlled media. Herd mentality. Monkeys see monkeys do. Reagan burned this country for 8 years as did Clinton. The American populace has been voting clowns into office for the last 100 years. A Ron Paul will never win and thus the country will never change course. Americans in their gut are scared of real change. They are scared to go against the grain. In reality they have lost all sense of what being American is all about........REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE and trying something new!

Old 11-17-2011, 06:21 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,354,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
9% and decreasing

Yes, I will be voting for Obama in 2012. He will be a much better candidate then the Republican nominee no matte who they pick.
Can you explain why you feel this is the case? what specifically are your concerns with the candidates? Our concerns with Obama are well noted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies