Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 05:54 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times

Advertisements

This is right in line with the other polls that have asked the question recently. Delicious, isn't it? I guess people WERE disturbed by the process by which obamacare became law.

Voters Currently Divided on Second Obama Term

Quote:
PRINCETON, NJ -- Registered voters are about evenly divided over whether President Barack Obama is deserving of a second term in office. Currently, 46% say he deserves re-election and 50% say he does not.
Evenly divided?

Quote:
At this point, Americans are closely divided as to whether Obama should have a second presidential term, and independents -- who were important to Obama's election win in 2008 -- currently say he does not deserve re-election.
Yes, those pesky, relevant, deciders-of-election Independents, who have run from the democrats in three huge elections.

November can't get here fast enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2010, 05:57 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Notice the way independents are leaning since its their vote hes going to need

Old 04-16-2010, 06:00 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
I didn't vote for Obama last time...but if he runs for re-election I may vote for him. I still think it's far too early to decide his presidency..I gave Bush nearly 4 years before I made the firm decision that he was a bad choice..and I will give Obama the rest of his term as well.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:33 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I didn't vote for Obama last time...but if he runs for re-election I may vote for him. I still think it's far too early to decide his presidency..I gave Bush nearly 4 years before I made the firm decision that he was a bad choice..and I will give Obama the rest of his term as well.
There might not be anything left of the America you once knew by that time.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:36 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I don't need another 2.75 years to know the man's a failure, but feel free to take your time coming to that conclusion.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:43 PM

571 posts, read 943,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
There might not be anything left of the America you once knew by that time.
Though I'm not much of an Obama fan myself, you're being a bit over dramatic. The sun will still be shining, the stars will be out in the sky, you'll still wake up in the morning with no hole where Nebraska was or something and yes there will still be an America after Obama's first term in office.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:45 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Obama has 2 and 1/2 years to go. He is not worried about what polls say today.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:49 PM

1,814 posts, read 2,497,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Obama has 2 and 1/2 years to go. He is not worried about what polls say today.
But Americans are worried about where an administration with zero economic/financial acumen may take us!

Old 04-16-2010, 09:49 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This is right in line with the other polls that have asked the question recently. Delicious, isn't it? I guess people WERE disturbed by the process by which obamacare became law.

Voters Currently Divided on Second Obama Term

Evenly divided?

Yes, those pesky, relevant, deciders-of-election Independents, who have run from the democrats in three huge elections.

November can't get here fast enough.

sanrene !!! ... Agreed !

And may it most definitely be a "November To Remember" as this bunch of pathetic DINO's is most decisively "Booted" out of office for the long term ! Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 04-16-2010, 09:55 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
How predictable...another foaming at the the mouth fixation on bashing Obama thread. Just kills you that Obama that Obama has not had his "Waterloo", doesn't it? You know, you'd be more credible in your opinions if just every now and and again you'd admit that the POTUS did something right or...if you would ever admit that Bush, the worst POTUS in history did something wrong. How utterly transparent in their bias these threads are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies