Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 01:08 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,903,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
meh, its all in good fun. besides, the left is just showing their ignorance through the jokes.
Crying in your wheaties again i see?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 01:11 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,282,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
And Democrats do? Acually I enjoy a good joke, regradless of which side it comes from, I would guess Republicans have slightly better senses of humor than the other side cause we keep an open mind. That being said, a few of these are a little over the line. Any referring to Jesus is out of bounds in my book.

Nita
Especially when Jesus is the private property of the Republicans!
Jesus hates everyone else!

Old 10-07-2011, 01:11 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,553,148 times
heh heh heh

Old 10-07-2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Let's compare Republican women to the Dummycrat women. I feel for you Dummycrats, LOL
LOL except the republican women are tv personalities,commentators and not politicians. Here is a gander at how republican female politicians look http://womenincongress.house.gov/member-profiles/. Though i don't get what the point of showing the attractiveness of one group has to do in this thread. Plus most everyone in hollywood is liberal as hell, so that trumps your little photo anyway, but thanks for playing

Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
And Democrats do? Acually I enjoy a good joke, regradless of which side it comes from, I would guess Republicans have slightly better senses of humor than the other side cause we keep an open mind. That being said, a few of these are a little over the line. Any referring to Jesus is out of bounds in my book.

Nita
Actually yes, i will laugh at any joke , and so will a lot of us. However i have yet to meet a republican with an open mind .

Old 10-07-2011, 04:40 PM

306 posts, read 357,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Its a joke topic directed at the right..or have you lost the ability to discern humor?
Conservatives have absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever. No sense of parody. No sense of irony. They're a pretty humourless bunch.

Where is the right wing version of John Stewart?

Where are any right wing comedians?

Dennis Miller? Maybe? Kelsey Grammar? He's just an a**hole. Patricia Wheaton? No. She's just not funny.

They're just not funny over there.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:42 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,196,874 times
yawn.

Most lefties can dish it out but they certainly cannot take it in return.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:45 PM

10,190 posts, read 8,025,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
LOL except the republican women are tv personalities,commentators and not politicians. Here is a gander at how republican female politicians look Women in Congress - Biographies of Members of Congress. Though i don't get what the point of showing the attractiveness of one group has to do in this thread. Plus most everyone in hollywood is liberal as hell, so that trumps your little photo anyway, but thanks for playing

This shows that you libs can dish it out, but you can't take a joke. Does not surprise me though.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
This shows that you libs can dish it out, but you can't take a joke. Does not surprise me though.

Because it wasn't funny :-P. Now go pick out one that picks on the president....or better yet joe biden....

Old 10-07-2011, 04:57 PM

20,428 posts, read 20,153,230 times
I don't think a lack of sense of humor is soley a conservative characteristic.

Who do you think dominates the whole Politcal Correctness movement?

Try telling an Irish, Mexican, gay or ditzy woman joke on a college campus or at work. That's a ticket to a mandated "diversity session".

How many so-called open minded here on CD are quick to throw out the old "racist" canard at the first opportunity when TheOne or his wife are the butt of the humor?

Unfortunately paganmomma, being perpetually offended has become a two way steet these days and you know it, I suspect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies