Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 03:33 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,901,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Since when are you the spokesperson for mainstream America. I love it how you Liberals think you speak for America when most of America is conservative.
Being a progressive myself, I agree with you there. Actually, I think most people around the globe are conservative. Where they differ is the zeal with which they try to force their attitudes on the progressive minority.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 03:45 PM

18,665 posts, read 20,057,498 times
Neuling:"I love it how you Liberals think you speak for America when most of America is conservative."

Actually, most of America are moderate, neither 100% liberal nor 100% conservative. Unlike either extremist sect, the mods can see the gray shades, too. Hence. the TPs cannnot nominate a candidate they like for national office who is a viable, winning candidate next November.

Last edited by bobtn; 09-14-2011 at 05:05 PM..

Old 09-14-2011, 04:51 PM

532 posts, read 1,181,707 times
I'm wondering two simple questions about the OP:

Do you even know what T.E.A. party means? It means Taxed Enough Already. Doesn't sound evil to me.

Are you a taxpaying citizen or a welfare queen/king? I think I pay enough taxes for the worthless bums in this country who want to live off of mine and other hard working peoples' money without paying into the system, thanks.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:54 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,996,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post
I'm wondering two simple questions about the OP:

Do you even know what T.E.A. party means? It means Taxed Enough Already. Doesn't sound evil to me.

Are you a taxpaying citizen or a welfare queen/king? I think I pay enough taxes for the worthless bums in this country who want to live off of mine and other hard working peoples' money, thanks.

The liberals are so afraid of the Tea party and they are completely ignorant to what it stands. They are a sad bunch.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:02 PM

3,326 posts, read 3,183,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
No I said you are 'tea tards'...Were your grades worse than Rick Perry's??? j/k
At least we know what his grades were. Mr obama's grades are still unreleased and treated as something of a state secret. Pity that.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:04 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,990,231 times
"Real America" doesn't stand a chance. This country is run by elites, the rich and connected. Both parties are full of these roaches. Hell, Obama is spending $1Billion on his re-election. This illustrates how disgustingly broken our political system is. Why on earth would someone blow that kind of money to be a public servant? You don't stand a chance unless you are one of the rich elite. Common middle class folks who are actually in touch with the issues most people in this country face won't ever get voted in. For some reason, people complain about these very issues, yet continue to vote for these same types, over and over. We as a populace never learn. We continue down the same ol' two party system to ruin.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:18 PM

2,399 posts, read 4,239,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Thats the best you can do???

Tea tard, tea bagger, tea bagged...tea party...same difference...lets run these bozos back to the holes they crawled out of!
I think that it's sad that you have such hatred for people who simply wish for the government to live within its bounds according to America's founding, its historical documents, as well as its laws. It sounds like the Tea Party simply wants the government to perform the way it is supposed to perform.

Yet, you want to use terms like "tea baggers"? That's pretty sick. Using a sexual act term to refer to people who simply want the government to live according to its historic and modern intent.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:04 PM

11,158 posts, read 29,443,237 times

Rocky IV (4) - "No Easy Way Out" by Robert Tepper in High Definition (HD) **WOW** - YouTube
"Success is not something you run after, but something you attract by the person you become"

Rocky I-IV is the perfect exmaple going from nothing to working hard and earning everything only to lose it all at the end. That was what America was known for and did amazing things and we got lost some where after the cold war then some how we turned into Rocky V..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies