Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 10:35 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,690,557 times

Advertisements

I do not agree with the idea that one group of Americans are the "real Americans". It's offensive whether it's coming from the left or the right. We all have a voice, and we all have a vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 10:42 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,313,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I do not agree with the idea that one group of Americans are the "real Americans". It's offensive whether it's coming from the left or the right. We all have a voice, and we all have a vote.
Well the tea party represents themselves as 'mainstream America'...Mainstream America hates the tea-tards so thats where that 'phrase' came from.

According to the tea-tards, the rest of us are jobless, gov't sponging losers because we are anywhere to the 'left of' them!

Old 09-13-2011, 10:48 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,221,957 times
Time for the real America to rise up

I suspect NY-9 got your message.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:54 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,981,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
The history making election was in 2008 but thanks for playing
I see you missed the HISTORIC election in 2010 as well...you know the one, where the GOP took the House by a record number of seats, where GOP governors took statehouses across the US, where GOP took legislatures across the US and took a record number of both legislative chambers across the US.

How did you miss this?

The fruits of that election are being harvesting across this country, in WI, OH, IN, FL, PA.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:56 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,981,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Well the tea party represents themselves as 'mainstream America'...Mainstream America hates the tea-tards so thats where that 'phrase' came from.

According to the tea-tards, the rest of us are jobless, gov't sponging losers because we are anywhere to the 'left of' them!
Wrong...again.

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

Again, did you miss the last election, the HISTORIC election of 2010? That would be the definition of the people rising up.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:59 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,879,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yea, thats the RA (Regular Army = Real Americans)
as opposed to Reservists and the National Guard.

(at least thats what they told me in Basic Training)

Old 09-13-2011, 11:02 PM

24,512 posts, read 33,339,056 times
Quote:
Its time for America to rise up and take this country back from the tea tard/talk radiot crowd! Never shop again with any and every company that advertises on Faux News, same with any of the talk radio advertisers...never give another dime to any Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck, Kneel Boortz, etc. advertisers.
Okay, I promise not to shop again with any company that advertises on MSNBC (faux news).

Old 09-13-2011, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Some politicians say they want to move America forward, the Tea Party wants to move it back.

To the 1850's.
How? By asking the government to respect the Constitution, to not raise taxes and to not spend more in revenue than it receives?

Yeah, how "terrible!"

Old 09-13-2011, 11:09 PM

22,666 posts, read 24,627,441 times
This country is done for, a has been.

We have two insane parties running the show that care mainly about staying in power and establishing their pathetic ideology. NO MORE working together to make REAL, NEEDED CHANGES for the good of this once fine country.

I am not saying this country will disappear or look like Zimbabwe in 5 years.............but it will just continually degenerate.............more and more areas will resemble a 3rd world country.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:21 PM

Quote:
So what would you explain the taxes that are taken from us and given to corporations in the form of breaks, incentives, etc., as???
Pres. Obama approved a $3.2 billion tax credit to G.E.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies