Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2011, 06:52 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,418,879 times

Advertisements

I only know what i saw, I saw the second jet hit while watching the news live, I told my co-workers as we watched the building would fall because the damage and fire was too much and they did.
If I believed our Government staged the attacks I would be ready to fight but I see nothing to support they stagged this, to each their own.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:54 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,830,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
EPIC fail... the towers didn't "topple" over... They imploded at freefall speed into thier own footprint... before the police and fire depts. told everybody to back away before they blew up Building 7... Your shill tortured logic has turned pathological...

"Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon." - YouTube
Ding, ding , ding, I was just called a shill. For those of you playing at home, please check off the shill box.

I suspect you will be able to check off another response once the CT (conspiracy theorist) reads this link.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

Old 09-10-2011, 06:55 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,830,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
I only know what i saw, I saw the second jet hit while watching the news live, I told my co-workers as we watched the building would fall because the damage and fire was too much and they did.
If I believed our Government staged the attacks I would be ready to fight but I see nothing to support they stagged this, to each their own.
That is because you are, well, sane.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:57 PM

587 posts, read 557,884 times
There is no hoax, the attacks were real and they were carried out by radical Islamic terrorists.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:58 PM

24,560 posts, read 33,490,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
That is because you are, well, sane.
That is a big factor!

Old 09-10-2011, 06:58 PM

89,203 posts, read 85,980,213 times
Quote:
EPIC fail... the towers didn't "topple" over... They imploded at freefall speed into thier own footprint... before the police and fire depts. told everybody to back away before they blew up Building 7... Your shill tortured logic has turned pathological...

"Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon."

You don't understand what a "footprint" is, do you? In order to have happened what you are saying above, the building debris would have to be contained within the boundary of the area inside the walls of the first floor. Obviously, since Two obliterated a four-story church a block south and buried it under 15 feet of debris, that didn't happen.

So the cops and firefighters were in on Building 7, too, eh? And despite the fact that any adolescent with YouTube could apparently determine that it was a controlled demolition, the government spooks allowed the cameras to train on it for hours on end, saying that it would collapse, and then let it collapse on live television with the whole world watching? And with WTC engineering staff present who would also know it was a controlled demolition? And all these cops and firefighters who just had seen hundreds of their fellows die just said, "OK, we're good with that?"

Old 09-10-2011, 07:02 PM

24,560 posts, read 33,490,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno Dweller View Post
There is no hoax, the attacks were real and they were carried out by radical Islamic terrorists.
Rational people know that, but not everyone is rational.

Old 09-10-2011, 07:02 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,065,331 times
Quote:
Yes of course fires fed by jet fuel tend to be cold fires.

The fact a 110 story building toppled over feet from 7 WTC, could not possibly have affect it. You make a compelling argument.
Quote:
Ding, ding , ding, I was just called a shill. For those of you playing at home, please check off the shill box.

I suspect you will be able to check off another response once the CT (conspiracy theorist) reads this link.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
You don't understand what a "footprint" is, do you? In order to have happened what you are saying above, the building debris would have to be contained within the boundary of the area inside the walls of the first floor. Obviously, since Two obliterated a four-story church a block south and buried it under 15 feet of debris, that didn't happen.

Shill... shill... shilll... shill... shill... You have de-flunked this course...

The buildings did not "topple" over... They came down into thier own footprint...

"Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon."... "The building is about to blow up"...

Old 09-10-2011, 07:06 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,392,359 times
Quote:

F-I-F-E!

NIP IT! NIP IT! NIP IT!

IN THE BUD

Barney Fife - Nip It - YouTube

Old 09-10-2011, 07:07 PM

89,203 posts, read 85,980,213 times
Quote:
Shill... shill... shilll... shill... shill...

The buildings did not "topple" over... They came down into thier own footprint...

"Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon." "It's about to blow up"...

Is this like Groundhog Day for you or something? You just keep repeating yourself. Can't you reply with a real response? I never said they "toppled", but they didn't fall straight down in to their own footprint, either. That would not be possible, and again, Two did obliterate a church building a block south. Which is not disputable and which is not in the "footprint".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies