Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 10:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
What self respecting 'scholar' ranks a President 15th (or any number) before his first term is less than half over?
A progressive one, I would think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2011, 10:27 PM

898 posts, read 828,273 times
I rate the OP in the bottom five of C-D posters. That's as legit as his silly post.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:35 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,888,577 times
I am a presidential scholars and I think obama the corrupt is the worst president in modern history..
Actually, everyone who posts on CD is a presidential scholar.....
The real news of the day is 9 out of 10 dentists perfer Bush over obama...! This is all valuable information so write it down...!!

Old 05-21-2011, 03:22 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,616,724 times
Apparently, scholars know some stuff, but not other stuff. Silly academic wannabes! You can't rank a President until he's out of office.

Old 05-21-2011, 04:48 PM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
So only part way through his term these "scholars" are also clairvoyant?

Old 05-21-2011, 04:50 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,762,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
a progressive one, i would think.
bingo!!!

Old 05-21-2011, 04:56 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,507,843 times
You Obama haters do realize that Obama wasn't ranked #1 right? You do realize all the presidents were ranked right? Please, stop your whining and silly attempts to tear down those who've actually studied presidents unlike yourselves.

Old 05-21-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
bingo!!!
There is another thread alive today that is using all that good stuff from the Siena polling group. I would rather accept that than this one though.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
You Obama haters do realize that Obama wasn't ranked #1 right? You do realize all the presidents were ranked right? Please, stop your whining and silly attempts to tear down those who've actually studied presidents unlike yourselves.
I will bet that I have studied them more than you and probably more than some of the liberal scholars quoted here. Anyway, I would never manage to put T. Roosevelt anywhere above FDR although both of them were progressives from different parties. Also, they had Wilson way too high for me and they managed to hold Lincoln too low for me and they seemed to be too stupid as to realize that no man in the US could have done what Washington did as the first President. He should be among the top 5 IMO but then I am not a Progressive and neither was he.

Honestly, I will put my historical reading up against yours any day. I can lay claim to almost 100 college hours, how about you?

Old 05-21-2011, 05:09 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,507,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I will bet that I have studied them more than you and probably more than some of the liberal scholars quoted here. Anyway, I would never manage to put T. Roosevelt anywhere above FDR although both of them were progressives from different parties. Also, they had Wilson way too high for me and they managed to hold Lincoln too low for me and they seemed to be too stupid as to realize that no man in the US could have done what Washington did as the first President. He should be among the top 5 IMO but then I am not a Progressive and neither was he.

Honestly, I will put my historical reading up against yours any day. I can lay claim to almost 100 college hours, how about you?
When did I say I was a presidential scholar, lmao? Refer me to that. I don't particularly care how many hours of anything you have. I've read enough of your posts to know exactly where you stand on most things especially that which puts Obama in a good light. You can have your personal opinions but this how a scholarly group ranked them. Deal with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies