Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 06:17 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
How many times has Trump declared bankruptcy???
Not sure, what happened to the project in Baja listing him as the developer which he quickly denied when the project went toes up?

It'll be entertaining if he runs and will probably spawn a movie, The March of the Skeletons.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:19 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,444,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Trump is in it to win it.

You better not under estimate Donald Trump. That has been a big mistake of many who he has beaten badly.
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post

You folks are having fun taking whacks at the man, but if Obama has anything to hide, Trump is a dangerous opponent.
As if the Clintons weren't? HAHAHAHA! You people are SO cracking me up today! BWAH!

Old 03-28-2011, 06:29 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,404,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Hmmm... you have nothing to disprove anything in those videos.
I'm not bothering to take the time to disprove a guy who has already been proven to be a liar and/or completely incorrect about his claims on multiple occasions. He starts to sound like the boy who cried wolf when he makes wild assertion after wild assertion.

Besides that, the Republican governor of Hawaii has said that Obama's birth certificate is authentic, as has her Republican appointed director of the Department of Health.

Quote:
Not so...
Nothing in that video suggests any actual expertise in digital image analysis or document forensics. That conclusion is backed by how completely incompetent his initial claims were.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:35 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,201,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
What want to know is ;was he born with that hair?
Yes he was, see here ...

Old 03-28-2011, 06:54 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,873 times
No way, no how. That thing he's wearing on his scalp is obviously some kind of exotic animal fur that was imported from Afghanistan or Iraq. It's probably teaming with biological viruses that are meant to cripple our military complex once he has gained control.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:58 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,337,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I'm not taking whacks at Donald Trump, he's undertaking a pretty clever PR campaign. I am, however, openly mocking those who think Trump truly has Presidential ambitions.
I doubt Trump has serious presidential ambitions, he just flirts with the idea every presidential cycle because it gets his name on the news and Trump understands his name is a brand name and its good to keep it in the public eye.

It is also what makes him a formidable opponent. He is one of the top-paid public speakers in the US and he understands public perception better than anyone in the Obama administration, and more than all the posters here making fun of his hair.

People make fun of the Donald, but they also pay attention to him. Just Trump's discussing the birth certificate issue can foster the public perception of doubt about this president at a time when he is weak in the polls and another election cycle is rolling around. It's not a dagger in the heart, but death by a thousand cuts.

Last edited by Dockside; 03-28-2011 at 07:14 PM..

Old 03-28-2011, 07:04 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,960,782 times
A man who's had three wives, two divorces, and married his mistress isn't going to play well in the heartland. But at least he's not Mormon.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:36 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,605,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
He declared business bankruptcy in 1991, barely avoided personal bankruptcy, in 2004 Trump Hotels filed for bankruptcy, in 2008 he failed to pay a $40m loan to Deutsche Bank, in 2009 Trump Entertainment Resorts filed for bankruptcy. Not a good track record if you want to be the Pres.

What naive world do you live in???? lol....yeah corporations dont know the legal ins and outs of bankruptcy laws for corporate entities Like Deutsche Bank isnt on the payola for all the war contracts coming due........

Donald Trump has been sued many times over, he wins the suits because he is a good businessman. The reason he lives at Mar-a-Lago and 12 other residences, and you don't.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:40 PM

146 posts, read 225,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Trump Releases His Birth Certificate to Newsmax - Donald Trump - Fox Nation

Newsmax Exclusive

Donald Trump, who has been making television appearances calling for President Barack Obama to release his official birth documents, on Monday released his birth certificate exclusively to Newsmax.

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate. It’s inconceivable that after four years of questioning, the President still hasn’t produced his birth certificate. I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?"

The Republicans are just where the Democrats were in 1983, leading into the '84 Presidential election. These things are definitely cyclical, and the Republicans will have to take yet another giant ass-beating before they finally realize that the general public is not going to deal with these birther, "reality means nothing", government-hating, religious fundamentalist kooks. I guarantee you that the Republicans will nominate a real moderate in 2016 after their massive defeat in 2012...and no, John McCain is NOT a moderate

Old 03-28-2011, 07:43 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Trump Releases His Birth Certificate to Newsmax - Donald Trump - Fox Nation

Newsmax Exclusive

Donald Trump, who has been making television appearances calling for President Barack Obama to release his official birth documents, on Monday released his birth certificate exclusively to Newsmax.

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate. It’s inconceivable that after four years of questioning, the President still hasn’t produced his birth certificate. I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?"
I've only read down to post #30, so I don't know if this was addressed, but what Trump released was not a BC. It's a hospital souvenir certificate. Nice try Donald.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies