Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2011, 10:14 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,210,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Any new evidence that might fry the POTUS......didn't think so.
nope, nothing new, same old.... check back tomorrow..

Old 04-24-2011, 10:26 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,211,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
nope, nothing new, same old.... check back tomorrow..
This has to be a record for the longest circle jerk EVAH....

ETA: Actually it's not the longest, there's a thread on Hannity
forums with almost 36,000 repetitive posts.

Old 04-24-2011, 10:32 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,485,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
It was far more than just a 'format' change when HI decided to no longer offer the Long-Form. Clearly it was a change in policy.
i think it may be a good idea to define what is meant by "policy" . obviously to me a change in the format and/or appearance of the COLB does not constitute a policy change as long as it meets with federal standards. the policy of supplying a legal document accepted by the US government of proof of birth has remained intact.

but i will grant you that since the federal government leaves the authority to produce and maintain vital records in the hands of the individual states and all states frequently change the format/appearance of the documents i'm curious behind the mechanics and approval needed behind each change.

currently i haven't been able to find any such information for any state but if you'd like to help in the search ...... it would be appreciated.

Old 04-24-2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
All I want is the truth...
same here. that's why i try and provide links when possible and avoid posting based solely on speculation.

Old 04-24-2011, 10:55 AM

as for the amount of information on a hawaiian COLB that appears not to have changed since atleast 1991

https://www.city-data.com/forum/18859173-post2898.html

if there was a "long form" available at that time i don't know. i'd be curious to find out if anyone wants to look into it.

as for the amount of information the federal government requires for a proof of birth document:

"
-Full name of the applicant
-Date of birth
-Place of birth
-Raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal of issuing authority
-Registrar’s signature
-The date the certificate was filed with the registrar’s office (must be within one year)
-Beginning April 1, 2011, the U.S. Department of State will require the full names of the applicant’s parent(s) to be listed
"

New Requirement for U.S. Birth Certificates

all hawaiian COLBs have met this standard

Old 04-24-2011, 11:02 AM

Quote:
...whereas you are doing your best to protect Obama...
i doubt you'll believe this but i am neither an obama supporter or detractor. i'm just in it for the first hand study of the conspiracy mind-set. you can switch obama out for any president and my responses would be consistent.

Old 04-24-2011, 11:18 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,582,254 times
I don't find that your obama conspiracy smear proves anything. I do find that Herch isn't found on the net, but that doesn't prove anything either. This is what the Pen article states, and I believe it to be true. It's especially troubling that Fukino had such autonomy over these records.
As you see below, he acknowledges that the statute had revisions. Bottom line, is that birth announcements and Certification of Live Birth, do not prove the physical location of the birth, just the residence.
Native born is not the same a natural born. Natural born means born to 2 U.S. citizens - that was the intent of the founders to eliminate divided loyalty. Common sense.

Quote:
Recall that Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8 allows the state Health Department to register the foreign birth of any child as a native Hawaiian birth if the parents of that child can be proven to the satisfaction and criteria of the Director of the Department of Health only, they were residence of Hawaii within one year of the birth, regardless of the location of the birth. This law then mandates that the vital records registrar must register the birth with the vital records office in coordination with an official, original Hawaiian birth record. This law originated during Hawaii's territorial era beginning with births in 1911 and was most recently revised in 1982 to allow the Health Department's director to assume autonomous authority over the evaluation of applicants.

“The Health Department director has complete autonomy in determining whether a foreign applicant qualifies for an original birth record under Hawaii's administrative rules," added Crosby

"Essentially, this means that former Health Department director, Chiyome Fukino single-handedly determined the eligibility of Obama to be President of the U.S."
I've read that Abercrombie stated that there is a recording of Obama's birth - where is that?

Old 04-24-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't find that your obama conspiracy smear proves anything.
what smear? you yourself said it was a conspiracy.

"Not he alone, more like "they" - he didn't pull this off alone - he's had a lot of help."

https://www.city-data.com/forum/18862288-post3001.html

Old 04-24-2011, 11:24 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,207,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i doubt you'll believe this but i am neither an obama supporter or detractor. i'm just in it for the first hand study of the conspiracy mind-set. you can switch obama out for any president and my responses would be consistent.
Many of us who have tried to show some common sense against all this birther idiocy are not particular fans of Obama, and would gladly do the same for any president whether we liked or agreed with the president's policies or not. Birthers can't believe this because the only way they can convince themselves to believe birther nonsense is based on their personal hate of the president.

I have read information from birther sites and many others, I put it all together and came to the logical conclusion that Obama was born in HI, if I saw any evidence to the contrary I would be backing any action taken against the president. Birthers can't seem to believe that some people just fight for the truth, and refuse to endorse the spread of lies.

Old 04-24-2011, 11:25 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,582,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
as for the amount of information on a hawaiian COLB that appears not to have changed since atleast 1991

https://www.city-data.com/forum/18859173-post2898.html

if there was a "long form" available at that time i don't know. i'd be curious to find out if anyone wants to look into it.

as for the amount of information the federal government requires for a proof of birth document:

"
-Full name of the applicant
-Date of birth
-Place of birth
-Raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal of issuing authority
-Registrar’s signature
-The date the certificate was filed with the registrar’s office (must be within one year)
-Beginning April 1, 2011, the U.S. Department of State will require the full names of the applicant’s parent(s) to be listed
"

New Requirement for U.S. Birth Certificates

all hawaiian COLBs have met this standard
To meet a legitimate standard, we need witnesses, the name of the hospital, and the attending physician. I even have a baby book, with pictures and writing about what I was like at 2, 4 etc. Obama has zip, zero, nada. I have my grades, the names of some of my teachers (nuns). Kids get sick and break things, yet there are no doctor records for Barry. Somethin stinks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies