Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2011, 02:32 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,875,929 times

Advertisements

From reading the youtube site he has,he is a nutbag pure and simple.

Old 01-08-2011, 02:33 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Shooter's Youtube page? (the youtube page of one Jared Lee Loughner from Tucson AZ):

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10
If that's the spelling this is likely his facebook page

Welcome to Facebook

Love hunting trolls and children, I want to be a woman one day...

Most people just don't seem to understand me, but I'm gonna prove to you all how wrong you are...

My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college!

Fools who don't understand the law are bound to suffer under it!

Apparently a fake FB page - maybe the youtube also was - or an accomplice is trying to make some point

Last edited by malamute; 01-08-2011 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: update - probably fake pages being put up on these sites

Old 01-08-2011, 02:33 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,868,976 times
Interesting fellow... ugh.

Sad thing is that he's not all that unique in his ramblings.

This one is even weirder:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitu.../2/PnNx0WThoF0

Obvious disconnect with reality, there...

Old 01-08-2011, 02:34 PM

7,104 posts, read 11,605,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

Welcome to Facebook

Most people just don't seem to understand me, but I'm gonna prove to you all how wrong you are...

My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college!

It's a fake - look at his wall (he "posted" from jail) - lots of fakes will pop up.

Old 01-08-2011, 02:34 PM

5,984 posts, read 13,418,437 times
Quote:
Yes -- and it's obvious these posters would love to see Beck, Hannity, Palin and anyone who doesn't agree with them taken out by whatever means.

They are so deranged that they're gloating over this shooting because they assumed that it was a conservative who did the shooting and it just helps them get something whipped up they want to have whipped up.

They still don't know if this was just some guy who grew up on ritalin and prozac or if there was any political motive here. The haters have their own motive, that's all that matters to them. They want the right silenced by any means possible.
I can't speak for all progressives here, but I am not gleeful at the shooting. It was a horrible tragedy and I deeply wish it never happened - I'm praying to God for the victims, their families and friends. There is NOTHING worse than the death of a human being - NOTHING. It is THE greatest tragedy a person can ever face, and no amount of political bickering could ever lead me to wish that someone would die.

Old 01-08-2011, 02:35 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,996,400 times
Deleted Kos Post Concerning Gabrielle Giffords

Home - by Ginger - January 8, 2011 - 13:56 UTC - 11 Comments
Reportedly, this was posted by a constituent of Gabrielle Giffords on the Daily Kos. Readers have reported that the post has been removed and can be found on on You Tube and Twitter. At this time, there is no proof or confirmation that this post is in anyway connected to the shootings, but it is peculiar that it has been removed.

Another fine example of what liberal tolerance really looks like: @markos of Daily Kos quickly finds a way to politicize this tragedy and somehow blame Sarah Palin and the Tea Party for this senseless shooting.

Mission accomplished, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin’s Hit List - posted by markos

NY Post: Her father wept when asked if his daughter had any enemies. "Yeah," he told The Post. "The whole tea party." - posted by markos

Old 01-08-2011, 02:37 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,485,145 times
Quote:

Welcome to Facebook

I don't know; it might be a fake that someone just put up. I checked Facebook earlier and didn't see anything. All the news stories I see spell it "Laughner".

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
That FB page is fake.

10,016 posts, read 12,582,425 times
With all the insanity that goes for public discourse these days in the USA, I'm surprised that something like this has not happened earlier. If people don't snarten the HE.. UP then I'm afraid this is just the start.

19,567 posts, read 21,875,929 times
His favorite video listed shows him burning the US flag...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies