Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 02:43 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,244,315 times

Advertisements

Given she'll get only a slap on the wrist because the child was 3 months old and theyll consider it only a late term abortion, she should be sterilized. Anyone who disagrees with this , well there would be no words to describe what you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2010, 02:49 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,244,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
If farmiVille was so much more important then this young women's baby, she never should of ever bed down with the loser boyfriend. This is such a sad story, and sickening at the same time. These young girls who think they can just pop babies out, and them discard them for a game, or what becomes more important then the baby themself, should never be having sex period.
Her priority surely was not that beautiful innocent baby, i feel so sad for the baby, and would like to wrap my hands around the Mother's Neck! There was no excuse at all that can be given, when she took a cigarette break, then came back in and resumed shaking the baby.
why? three months ealier that child would have been considered a "choice"

Old 10-30-2010, 05:00 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,867,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
eee gads. Talk about Darwinism at it's finest.
Huh? So it was OK she killed the baby so he won't grow up like her?

Old 10-30-2010, 05:41 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,460,260 times
To me, she seemed so cold hearted, no passion, and no remorse for what she did, i am still having a hard time processing this story, too many babies and children it seems, are killed at the hands of a Mom, or a Mom and Dad, for what! So many young girls, and their boyfriends or husband's are killing there own children, i just don't understand this, and i never will. Some people i understand said that she snapped! but not to me, she took a cigarette break, and then came back into the home, and resumed shaking this beautiful innocent baby, does that sould like she snapped to you, seems to me she knew exactly what she was doing. She gets no ounce of pity by me.

Old 10-30-2010, 05:46 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,581,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Given she'll get only a slap on the wrist because the child was 3 months old and theyll consider it only a late term abortion, she should be sterilized. Anyone who disagrees with this , well there would be no words to describe what you are.
Nice try but it did not work. Once the pregnancy is over, it cannot be a late term abortion.

I thought you of all people (who is obsessed with abortion) would know that.

And I would LOVE to have a moment with this "mom". She would not know what or who she was after I got through with her.

Old 10-30-2010, 05:58 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,205,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Huh? So it was OK she killed the baby so he won't grow up like her?
I was hoping I wasn't the only person to notice that..

Old 10-30-2010, 06:58 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,037,486 times
how stupid! didn't she even think about loosing her gov handouts without her kid. hope she gets the death penalty

Old 10-30-2010, 07:15 PM

2,684 posts, read 6,890,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
eee gads. Talk about Darwinism at it's finest.
Darwinism would be if the mother some how starved to death in front of the computer screen. I've heard of people dying from WoW. This is a case of murder, nothing less. Life without parole should be the sentence, but she'll probably only do ten. Maybe some other prisoners will find out what she did and dole out a more fitting punishment.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:18 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,686,882 times
While I haven't played Farmville, I've played similar games. They can be "put down" for weeks on end, not just for the mere amount of time it would take to attend to something else. It will still be there whenever you get back to it.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:13 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,460,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
why? three months ealier that child would have been considered a "choice"

Well then at 3 months born living life, breathing, eating, sleeping baby boy, born to this nut case, it was a very poor choice indeed, this cold hearted little selfish bit-- having a baby, was her choice, when she decided to have sex with the loser boyfriend, you always have a choice, right or wrong so don't give me that crap. I don't care about three months earlier, i care about the day or night, this poor innocent baby was born this baby did not have a chance, as is so many cases where young teens or young women are popping out these babies, without thinking of their consequences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies