Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 06:36 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,266,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
They better have a big time happy hour to reward anyone who sits through a few hours with those 2.

Very odd that Glenn Beck, the man with the big time American Values chooses that day to visit Alaska, isn't his studio in Manhattan?
He'll probably make enough dough to afford to fly back for his show Monday morning!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2010, 06:39 PM

57,380 posts, read 26,599,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
That's correct; they were allowed to fly out of the country. But only after the airplanes were allowed to resume their flights.
To be fair there were some relatives of Osama that disowned him and had nothing to do with 9/11 and were understandably in great danger.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:46 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,716,225 times
I bet if some left-wingers were doing this, beck and palin lovers would have 20 pages of hate against those lefties. But here, their sheep defend them to the end.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 PM

59 posts, read 51,852 times
I keep hearing this sheep crap like the right wing has the market cornered. The looney left is just as bad so quit pretending like it's so one sided. Hopeychangy sheep are the reason we are in the current mess.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I bet if some left-wingers were doing this, beck and palin lovers would have 20 pages of hate against those lefties. But here, their sheep defend them to the end.
Well they try to defend them but they usually fail miserably, this thread is proof.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:20 PM

2,125 posts, read 2,393,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck are appearing together in Anchorage, Alaska Saturday to
mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, and tickets don't come cheap:
The Ticketmaster page for the event lists regular adult tickets at between $73 and $130
and tickets plus a "meet & greet" at $225.

Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin Sept. 11 Event Ticket Price: $73 to $225 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

And this from Palin's facebook page:

Glenn’s coming to the Last Frontier! I hope my fellow Alaskans (and anyone visiting from
Outside) will join me this Saturday, September 11, 2010, at Anchorage’s Dena’ina Center
at 8:00 p.m. Glenn Beck will be there – you won’t want to miss it. Tickets are available at
Ticketmaster.com.

We can count on Glenn to make the night interesting and inspiring, and I can think of no
better way to commemorate 9/11 than to gather with patriots who will “never forget.” Hope
to see you there!

- Sarah Palin

What a friggin' disgusting duo.....be sure to get your tickets early.
A Duo appearance on 9/11. I think we can ALL expect them to rape this haunted day for all it is worth.

Palin, how about you focus attention on your own so called home state and the record levels of child abuse that exists there. If we are to get all DOMESTIC, don't you think that protection of our own people is key????? I personally am concerned about the plight about young Alaskan children considering your state ranks highest in child abuse?

Do you even care? Is getting your name on a book more important than headlining efforts to help children of the state you formerly called your own-OH SORRY. You Resigned office, I guess we cant rely on you for SHI*

See ya. Wouldnt want to be ya. Or your kids. Or your constituents.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
A Duo appearance on 9/11. I think we can ALL expect them to rape this haunted day for all it is worth.

Palin, how about you focus attention on your own so called home state and the record levels of child abuse that exists there. If we are to get all DOMESTIC, don't you think that protection of our own people is key????? I personally am concerned about the plight about young Alaskan children considering your state ranks highest in child abuse?

Do you even care? Is getting your name on a book more important than headlining efforts to help children of the state you formerly called your own-OH SORRY. You Resigned office, I guess we cant rely on you for SHI*

I hope the witch is reading this thread!

Old 09-09-2010, 08:41 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,278,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post

Why isn't the hypocrite duo speaking out against this?....

Republicans Deny Health Coverage For 9/11 Responders

Republicans Deny Health Coverage For 9/11 Responders « DRUDGE RETORT

Old 09-09-2010, 08:42 PM

2,125 posts, read 2,393,928 times
Quote:
I hope the witch is reading this thread!
If she will only vengefullly respond thru a pseudonym OR deflect responsibility totally. BOTH responses I expect from the witch. She is A BIT*CH of the highest ordinance.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 AM

53,609 posts, read 35,543,390 times
Quote:
He'll probably make enough dough to afford to fly back for his show Monday morning!
'fraid not, messy.

try again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies