Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 10:07 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,404,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
That this despicable woman will profit off the backs of the September 11th dead is an outrage. I can't imagine how much shrieking there would be if President Obama was charging money for an event to commemorate the terrorist attacks. OMG, the more I think about it, the angrier I get. She has left no doubt that she's nothing more than a common w#0re.

Obama charges THOUSANDS everytime he shows up at a "fund raiser" or to stump for a candidate. Beck and Pain are privates citizens. Their profession is public speaking. That is how they earn their money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 12:15 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,158,355 times
Oops! Sorry you Glenn Beck obsessed liberals, but Beck isn't even keeping the money he gets from this event. He is donating it to SOWF. But I guess that still doesn't earn him an apology from you, does it? Have any of YOU Beck obsessed given to the SOWF? I highly doubt it.

Old 09-11-2010, 12:29 AM
TPL

136 posts, read 318,624 times
I'd rather be exploited than extorted (eg, "Imam Rauf" and his "Build this mosque if you don't want trouble" threats).

Old 09-11-2010, 07:28 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,158,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPL View Post
I'd rather be exploited than extorted (eg, "Imam Rauf" and his "Build this mosque if you don't want trouble" threats).

And besides, while the event in Alaska requires paying for tickets, Glenn's media man has stated he is giving it to SOWF.

Beck to Donate Speaking Fees From Anchorage Event With Palin | The Blaze

So what will the "Beck Obsession Club" come back with after this news? Either nothing or "so what...he's still a greedy evil clown". I tell you one thing, I bet Glenn has given more percentage wise to charity and groups like SOWF, than anyone who constantly bashes him. He helped raised over $ 5 million with his rally weeks ago, they still bashed him. They fear him. That's the only explanation for how much hate he's been getting from the media and the liberal citizens. If he wasnt doing his job and exposing people left and right, if he wasnt good at what he does, they would hardly say a word.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:32 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,036,032 times
is anyone surprised...................................

Old 09-11-2010, 07:33 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,036,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Obama charges THOUSANDS everytime he shows up at a "fund raiser" or to stump for a candidate. Beck and Pain are privates citizens. Their profession is public speaking. That is how they earn their money.
lol Pain.......
shes a pain to look at and listen too

Old 09-11-2010, 08:47 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,222,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
lol Pain.......
shes a pain to look at and listen too
Agreed! That shrill voice can wake the dead and I have always found her creepy looking.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:27 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,240,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Oops! Sorry you Glenn Beck obsessed liberals, but Beck isn't even keeping the money he gets from this event. He is donating it to SOWF. But I guess that still doesn't earn him an apology from you, does it? Have any of YOU Beck obsessed given to the SOWF? I highly doubt it.
Funny we are only hearing this now, he talked about donating to SOWF both on his radio and
TV for weeks and weeks prior to the 8/28 event. Do you think public pressure might have
shamed him into making this announcement just a couple of days before the Alaska event?
I think that's a reasonable explanation but I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya that Beck can
be shamed into doing anything.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:43 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,682,567 times
Glenn will draw a picture of ground zero on a chalk board and start crying. Sarah will excuse herself and go clean out the proceeds from ticket sales.

Old 09-11-2010, 03:07 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,240,518 times
Looks like there'll be protesters at tonights event.....

Outside the downtown center, critics plan to protest and wave signs denouncing Palin and Beck
as intolerant fearmongers spreading divisiveness across the country. As many as 200 protesters
are expected to show up, said one of the organizers, Lynette Moreno-Hinz, who is part Tlingit.

"We feel that they are inciting racism in what they do and what they say and how they go about it,"
she said.

Read More: The Associated Press: Palin-Beck 9/11 event draws fans, foes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies