Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 07:58 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,488,067 times

Advertisements

Actor
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 08:15 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,062,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
If you support a parasite, you may as while be the parasite yourself...

Oh please spare me the page full of lies, talking about made up hypocracy, when you couldnt even tell tell the truth above.. If you cant tell the difference between the actions of ones children, from the actions of the adults, you, lose all credibility to discuss who's a parasite!!
Oh wow, hilarious! So if I pay taxes, I am as bad as the worst "parasite"? So do you evade your taxes? If you don't, you're a parasite too by your own logic!

Each "lie" has been sourced and referenced. Screaming it's a lie doesn't make something less true

I think it's the pinnacle of hilarity to watch this, you can't write something this crazy

Old 06-20-2010, 08:27 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,143,565 times
What's that guy's address? I'll send him a bucket of black paint.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:34 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Oh wow, hilarious! So if I pay taxes, I am as bad as the worst "parasite"?
You might want to go to work tomorrow and ask for a pay cut, because if you dont understand how if you SUPPORT a parasite, your as bad as one, not if you pay taxes.. By support, I mean "voting Democratic".. It should have been obvious considering I quoted YOU...
Quote:
So do you evade your taxes? If you don't, you're a parasite too by your own logic!
How is not paying taxes supporting parasites? Where is your logic on this one? You arent making much sense...
Quote:
Each "lie" has been sourced and referenced. Screaming it's a lie doesn't make something less true
They've both been proven as a lie..
Michele Bachmanns "$250,000" in farm subsidies, didnt go to Michele Bachmann, it went to a farm which Bachmann owns stock in.. Thats NOT Bachmann taking $250K.. A LIE!!

Palin, and the accusation that she takes subsidized healthcare for her grandchildren is also a lie, because grandparents dont cover the healthcare for their grandchildren.. PARENTS do.. Again.. another liberal lie.. If you cant tell the truth from a lie.. dont lecture me on what isnt "true"..
Quote:
I think it's the pinnacle of hilarity to watch this, you can't write something this crazy
Your wrong again, the amount of liberal ignorance is astounding sad, not hilarious...

Old 06-20-2010, 08:37 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,035,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Are you a Producer or Parasite
Democrats - Party of the Parasites

Read more: Missouri man’s incendiary sign on U.S. 71 draws fire - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/2010/06/19/2029960_missouri-mans-incendiary-sign.html?storylink=omni_popular#ixzz0rQeYIitZ - broken link)

Jungerman said he didn’t mean to direct his sign at local Democrats. Many of those are old-fashioned Harry Truman Democrats, he said.

“They’re more conservative than many Republicans,†he said. “I should have put an ad in the paper to explain that. No, I meant the national Democrat parasite base that is sucking this country dry. The ones that just take from the government and not give anything back.â€
-----------------------------------------------------------

Interesting question, are you a producer or a parasite?

I produce some, but I take more than I produce, so I'm more a parasite. But I come by my leeching honestly. I'd love to be a producer, but I have never had any academic ability and consequently I am incapable of getting grades. So I never had an opportunity to be a dentist, architect, or university professor. I considered employment in the arts, but I can't paint, draw, sculpt, compose, or play a musical instrument. I then pondered the "carnival theater", i.e., juggling, magic, and ventriloquism. But I found that I have no talent there either.

So it's been a tough life, a life of failure. But it's been made a little easier by my parasitic habits.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:39 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,580,542 times
Ohhh! As if conservatives have NEVER taken a penny from welfare. As if conservatives have NEVER been on Medicaid. As if conservatives have NEVER taken a penny from Social Security. As if conservatives have NEVER been on Medicare.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:46 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,193,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post

I produce some, but I take more than I produce, so I'm more a parasite. But I come by my leeching honestly. I'd love to be a producer, but I have never had any academic ability and consequently I am incapable of getting grades. So I never had an opportunity to be a dentist, architect, or university professor. I considered employment in the arts, but I can't paint, draw, sculpt, compose, or play a musical instrument. I then pondered the "carnival theater", i.e., juggling, magic, and ventriloquism. But I found that I have no talent there either.

So it's been a tough life, a life of failure. But it's been made a little easier by my parasitic habits.
You obviously missed your true calling...a comedian.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:53 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,798,243 times
I wish we could get rid of those Parasitic Faith Based Charities while we are at it too.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,193,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
I wish we could get rid of those Parasitic Faith Based Charities while we are at it too.
There is a difference, charity is given freely.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:02 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,798,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
There is a difference, charity is given freely.
I was referring to the Billions that they get from the government, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayers. Freely my arse.

NATIONAL JOURNAL: Leaps Of Faith (01/05/2007) (http://www.nationaljournal.com/about/njweekly/stories/2007/0105nj1.htm - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies