Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 04:44 PM

27,200 posts, read 46,816,178 times

Advertisements

To which even Twain would have remarked--"If you say so..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 04:54 PM

1,041 posts, read 1,529,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
And I didn't call you a parasite, now did I. But you help, by voting people like Obama in that allows people to be parasites. Yes, some people do need help, but most of those who mooch off of society, have no reason why they can't work, or contribute. If you are contributing, even in a small way, you are not a parasite.
And what constitute a valuable contribution in your opinion?

Old 06-21-2010, 05:13 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,160,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucasLongLostChin View Post
"A society will be judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members"

You can act tough and big and say "pull yourself by your own bootstraps blah blah blah" .......
And that's all it is. Big, blabbering, all talk from a bunch of windbags.

I can't count how many Republican windbags I know, who talk exactly the kind of tough talk you're describing.

But knowing them, their personality, their character and thier history; they're the biggest loudmouth hypocrite cowards I've ever known.

Not only that, but ironically several of them are benefiting greatly from money not earned by themselves.

Examples:

One guy talks a big game conservative tough guy Repub game, pretends he's some kind of successful big shot. But it's always been his wife who's made great money, while he toiled around 95% of his adult life working jobs that paid him less than $12.00 an hour. And of course he has had no problem living off her, collecting unemployment and muching off of others..... for a long time, when he was laid off.

Meanwhile he harshly judges everyone and loves to posture himself as some kind of superior person, in terms of morals, values and intellect. Hilariously he's a coward who can't even face his friends or family, when he screws them over. He runs away and drops out of sight. The guy has the emotional and maturity capacity of a pebble.

My friends wife is a loudmouth Repub who religiously watches Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly. And spends her days parroting everything they say. She's against Universal Health Care, against Welfare in general and routinely bashes people who "live off then public tit".

But guess what? She hasn't worked a full day in at least 15 years. She collects Social Security Disability benefits and Medicaid. She refuses to work any jobs because she claims she has massive panic attacks and anxiety when she's in a workplace with a lot of people and can't handle being around crowded workplaces. Yet, she routinely goes to Star Wars conventions, DragonCon and several other similar conventions where there are literally thousands of people all around her. As well as routinely having large get togethers with her Star Wars Fan Club buddies. Where's all the panic and anxiety?

You want talk about hypocritical ignorance and stupidity? This woman takes the cake!!!!

Just two very real examples of big mouth tough talkers.

Hypocrites.

Old 06-21-2010, 05:29 PM

48 posts, read 40,414 times
I'm a producer of parasites!

BWA HA HA HA HA

Old 06-21-2010, 05:50 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,461,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Are you a Producer or Parasite
Democrats - Party of the Parasites

Read more: Missouri man’s incendiary sign on U.S. 71 draws fire - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/2010/06/19/2029960_missouri-mans-incendiary-sign.html?storylink=omni_popular#ixzz0rQeYIitZ - broken link)

Jungerman said he didn’t mean to direct his sign at local Democrats. Many of those are old-fashioned Harry Truman Democrats, he said.

“They’re more conservative than many Republicans,†he said. “I should have put an ad in the paper to explain that. No, I meant the national Democrat parasite base that is sucking this country dry. The ones that just take from the government and not give anything back.â€
-----------------------------------------------------------

Interesting question, are you a producer or a parasite?

He's a PARASITE:

Quote:
[The Raytown farmer who posted a sign on a semi-truck trailer accusing Democrats of being the “Party of Parasites†received more than $1 million in federal crop subsidies since 1995.

Read more: 'Party of Parasites' author took $1M in farm subsidies - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/2010/06/21/2033746/party-of-parasites-author-took.html#ixzz0rXCZw9hL - broken link)

What outrageous hypocrisy..

Old 06-21-2010, 06:23 PM

1,041 posts, read 1,529,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
And that's all it is. Big, blabbering, all talk from a bunch of windbags.

I can't count how many Republican windbags I know, who talk exactly the kind of tough talk you're describing.

But knowing them, their personality, their character and thier history; they're the biggest loudmouth hypocrite cowards I've ever known.

Not only that, but ironically several of them are benefiting greatly from money not earned by themselves..
In all fairness, a lot of people who hold those views are hard-working and deserve what they have.

But I think they have to be willfully dishonest to not recognize that there is a certain amount of chance in what we do.

Sure, we make our own luck, but a lot of people start with odds against them. Especially those raised in poverty, in an environment that offers few opportunities, no good role model, no good education, etc...etc...

It's kind of arrogant to expect these individuals to move up the ladder in these conditions.

Look, we're all greedy to a certain level. I absolutly don't mind people saying "I do not like to pay taxes to help the poor and the needy".

But they don't have to further justify themselves by calling them parasites and removing their humanity to feel better about their views.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:15 PM

45 posts, read 39,336 times
Default It's conservative Red-staters who are the greatest parasites. Facts don't lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointDet View Post
90% of registered Democrats. Do you need names?
Isn't it the conservative, "Red-states", that are the GREATEST moochers off the government teat?

Why don't you list your parents' names? Lazy, unfit moochers should be outed.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:16 PM

Talking What do you expect from the entitled Reaganazis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
He's a PARASITE:

Read more: 'Party of Parasites' author took $1M in farm subsidies - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/2010/06/21/2033746/party-of-parasites-author-took.html#ixzz0rXCZw9hL - broken link)

What outrageous hypocrisy..
What do you expect from the ignorant, entitled Reaganazis and the Dittotards?

Old 06-22-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Produder here. Conservative. Worked since I was 16 and have never taken a penny from a gov't program.
Well, aren't you SPECIAL.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
And wouldn't you know, the violent democrat hacks try to burn down his trailer.

They can't STAND free speech.
OOOOO, the big bad DEMOCRATS are out to get the little guy! Hide da babies!!! Hide da BABEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

He probably burned down his own trailer. Dumb conservative hick probably wanted even MORE government largesse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies