Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 01:28 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,967,049 times

Advertisements

Pointer
Of
The
United
States
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 02:06 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,618,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Right back at the IDIOTS that believe Palin has the intelligence it takes to lead a shopping cart down the street. See we could play this game all day.
And your proof of the capabilities of someone that you have never met it what?

You should be careful about throwing around the term idiot. It will come back to bite you.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:08 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,227,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post

You should be careful about throwing around the term idiot. It will come back to bite you.
So you have to meet someone in order to assess or have an opinion about their capabilities?

So I assume all of these right-wingers who call Obama incompetent have met him? Had a beer? or Coffee?

Old 06-10-2010, 02:11 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,618,598 times
[quote=mlassoff;14560509]
Quote:
So you have to meet someone in order to assess or have an opinion about their capabilities?
No, but you do have to have some intimate knowledge of the person to make this kind of judgement. You know, judge some actions (which haven't been performed). Some actual facts to judge, not stating an opinion as fact.

Quote:
So I assume all of these right-wingers who call Obama incompetent have met him? Had a beer? or Coffee?
All you have to do is judge some of the performed actions, actual actions, to make a judgement.

In the case of Obama, this equals a failure to perform in a compentent manner.

Old 06-10-2010, 04:19 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,395,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Obama is taking quite a few himself. Hes taking them coming back then going back on vacation. He did that with Martha Vineyard. Hes taken 2 since the Oil Spill happened.

Obama has played more golf in less then 2 years then Bush did 8. Obama has spent more time on the golf course 5 hours avg game. Then he did when he went to see the Gulf 3 hours.

I dont expect the president to be out in the ocean cleaning. I expect them to take a leadership role while its happening. I dont expect them to take 2 vacations and have 2 parties in a week.

Democrats talk a lot about we are facing the worse crisis we've ever faced minus the great depression. You couldnt tell that from Obamas golfing, Vacations, Parties, Basketball, bowling.

Obama is to blame for his lack of leadership remember Katrina and how upset people were with his lack of being on top of things? Now those same people are giving Obama a pass for his.

But once again this video happens to be about Obamas double talk. His lack of taking responsibility. Obamas mouth says one thing his actions says something else.

This is about Obama saying.

We need to stand together, I am reaching out to republicans. I am so transparent.

Then walks inside to another camera and its all republicans fault. They are to blame. They made the mess blah blah blah. Student dont make excuses. But he does.

Obama is so darn contradicting its not even funny anymore. People hear a talking point and run with it while ignoring his actions doesnt match it or listen long enough to hear him say the opposite of what he just said.

Obama should have a masters degree in double talk.

I heard on the radio earlier that Barry went to watch both of his daughters in 2 seperate soccer games yesterday. How long is a soccer game? 90 minutes plus stoppages? It must be nice to be taking three hour plus breaks from your job. It's not like he's busy or anything. Oil spill? What oil spill?

Old 06-10-2010, 04:21 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,395,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Thank Goodness for common sense people as you! so many are into making excuses just as their Sheepherder, the wittle sheeple, will follow him right down a cliff.

Old 06-10-2010, 04:53 PM

31,312 posts, read 20,901,387 times
"However, no president took more vacation time than Bush-- except Regan.."

Frankly, I would like to see BHO on vacation for another 2.5 years. I would never criticize him for taking time off from his government expansion efforts.

Please Mr President, take a long vacation!!!!

Old 06-13-2010, 09:47 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,576,745 times
Quote:

Maybe you should read the post I was replying too before showing yourself as a hypocrite

Old 06-13-2010, 09:50 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,576,745 times
Quote:
And I feel embarrassed for the IDIOTS who continue to make every excuse in the world that they can to support Obama and his encyclopedia of mistakes and screw ups.

I guess similar to the same IDIOTS that believe someone they've never met has the inteligence to lead anything other than the path to her bank account. But you continue to believe in the unbelievable.

Old 06-13-2010, 09:53 AM

296 posts, read 274,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma
You could post that picture in so many threads here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies