Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 01:43 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,592,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
/Again, instead of discussions which is what Hawkey and I were doing, your still depending on the childish rants. Grow up
And now resorting to name calling and sulking. You really know how to discuss intelligently, huh?

BTW, since when does discussion include unfounded character comments and insisting that only your opinion is valid? Do you need to look up the definition of the word discussion? Or is it totally a one sided talk fest in your world?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 02:48 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,563,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
And now resorting to name calling and sulking. You really know how to discuss intelligently, huh?

BTW, since when does discussion include unfounded character comments and insisting that only your opinion is valid? Do you need to look up the definition of the word discussion? Or is it totally a one sided talk fest in your world?

What are you babbling about? Do you have a short term memory? What you don't like when someone turn your comments around on YOU?

It was YOU who interjected yourself in a adult conversation between myself and Hawkeye, a conversation that you FAILED to discuss on an inteligent level. Instead YOU who decided to you the term "bigot" was it not? You have YET to provide any statement I made that was either biggoted or racists, that is of course if you knew what the words meant.

This is NOT the first time that you've interjected yourself in a discussion I was having with another poster and immediately went to the personal attacks.

I don't sulk, neither do I believe my opinion is the only one that matters unlike apparently YOU. If you would like to have an adult inteligent conversation, I can partake in that with you, but if you would like to continue with the personal childish attack, have at it on your own.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:04 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,936,194 times
We're all embarrassed by 'President Skidmark' and his panty-waste supporters.

Old 06-13-2010, 05:38 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,592,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
What are you babbling about? Do you have a short term memory? What you don't like when someone turn your comments around on YOU?

It was YOU who interjected yourself in a adult conversation between myself and Hawkeye, a conversation that you FAILED to discuss on an inteligent level. Instead YOU who decided to you the term "bigot" was it not? You have YET to provide any statement I made that was either biggoted or racists, that is of course if you knew what the words meant.

This is NOT the first time that you've interjected yourself in a discussion I was having with another poster and immediately went to the personal attacks.

I don't sulk, neither do I believe my opinion is the only one that matters unlike apparently YOU. If you would like to have an adult intelligent conversation, I can partake in that with you, but if you would like to continue with the personal childish attack, have at it on your own.
And now you apparently claim to be all knowing and the only person whos opinion is of any consequence.

As for your bigotry, re-read your comments. They reek of bigotry and your own alleged superiority. You can't even stand it when someone doesn't abide by your rules when posting. Another sign that you cannot actually carry on a discussion except in your own terms.

Insistence of your correctness, in spite of all evidence to the contrary, is just a pitiful way of "discussion". If you actually want an intelligent conversation, check your baggage at the door and have at it.

You won't, of course. You would have to open your mind to the ideas of others having validity.

Old 06-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Itz

714 posts, read 2,206,504 times
Blah Blah blah.. i'm tired of his finger pointing, inexperienced yap..

BUT.. i find it freaking CRAZY that this post is about the president Pointing blame and then telling others not to (typical for MANY people left or right) while MANY in here are DOING THE SAME FREAKING THING..

Old 06-13-2010, 05:52 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,563,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
And now you apparently claim to be all knowing and the only person whos opinion is of any consequence.

As for your bigotry, re-read your comments. They reek of bigotry and your own alleged superiority. You can't even stand it when someone doesn't abide by your rules when posting. Another sign that you cannot actually carry on a discussion except in your own terms.

Insistence of your correctness, in spite of all evidence to the contrary, is just a pitiful way of "discussion". If you actually want an intelligent conversation, check your baggage at the door and have at it.

You won't, of course. You would have to open your mind to the ideas of others having validity.

I see your one of those posters that either read subliminal messages or have reading comprehension issues or just continue to LIE when you have nothing of value to add.
1. Copy and paste where I stated my opinion was all knowing and the only person whos opinion is of any consequence is mine.
2. Copy and paste where any of my posts were hateful or racists. Do you know the meaning of the word Bigot?
3. Copy and paste where I stated I was superior

Forget the subliminal reading you just choose to LIE. I'll wait for YOU to back up the LIES you've just typed. Is this how you call yourself having an inteligent discussion, YOU LIE about what someone post? Grow up

Old 06-15-2010, 05:51 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,377,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerifree View Post
We're all embarrassed by 'President Skidmark' and his panty-waste supporters.

LMMFAO- may I use that going forward?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies