Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 10:00 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,578,601 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 10:02 AM

30,532 posts, read 19,040,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I feel embarrassed for the IDIOTS that honestly believed the McCain and Palin would be much better.

Granted- not great options in the last election.

However, with the performance of Obama, it is hard to imagine that ANYONE could have screwed things up more than him. I'll bet most dems are just kicking themselves for choosing this clown over Hillary. The dems were going to win, one way or another, as a reaction to Bush. At least Hillary would have been a competent leader, whether you agree with the dem politics or not.

I do find it interesting, however, that given Obama's dismal political failures that libs can only take refuge in bashing Sarah Palin and Bush. Of course, all great leaders, like Lincoln and TR, spent thier whole administration blaming others for thier failures. What a minute! Those great leaders took responsibility and acted. Wow, that is a little different than Barry. It is really pathetic that this is the only source of satisfaction for dems, given Barry's incompetence. That must be tough. I' ll bet the repsonse will be....., "but what about Bush!"? Gee, I guess I was not a Bush fan, but he did a hell of alot better job than Barry, who is clearly the worst president in US history hands down. I am sure that Carter is smiling, as he no longer holds that title.

Old 06-13-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Granted- not great options in the last election.

However, with the performance of Obama, it is hard to imagine that ANYONE could have screwed things up more than him. I'll bet most dems are just kicking themselves for choosing this clown over Hillary. The dems were going to win, one way or another, as a reaction to Bush. At least Hillary would have been a competent leader, whether you agree with the dem politics or not.

The same could be same of the Republicans choice of McCain. Honestly, Hilary would not have won the election, there's no way the Right wouldn't have capilitalized off of the Clinton years during the campaign. With the state that the country was in, I do not agree that Hilary or even McCain would have taken a completely different path and since we're going by our own opinions here, I truely believe McCain and Palin would have been much worst

I do find it interesting, however, that given Obama's dismal political failures that libs can only take refuge in bashing Sarah Palin and Bush.

No one that I know of is taking refuge in anything Palin. Considering she continues to put herself out there as the most inteligent given what we've witnessed during the campaign is actually laughable. But those of you who continue to support her and place her out there as if she's credible only makes Palin even more of a jokester to the democrats.

Of course, all great leaders, like Lincoln and TR, spent thier whole administration blaming others for thier failures. What a minute! Those great leaders took responsibility and acted. Wow, that is a little different than Barry. It is really pathetic that this is the only source of satisfaction for dems, given Barry's incompetence. That must be tough. I' ll bet the repsonse will be....., "but what about Bush!"? Gee, I guess I was not a Bush fan, but he did a hell of alot better job than Barry, who is clearly the worst president in US history hands down. I am sure that Carter is smiling, as he no longer holds that title.
If Bush had done any better, he would have admitted in 2007 that this country was about to hit a major financial collapse, but he didn't. Bush took us to war in the wrong country. Bush did not admit to the recession until 2 years later. Come on, he may not have pointed the finger and blamed, but he damn sure did not address the problems that were occuring in this country and attempt to work on them until it was too late.

You see Obama as incompentent, I see him trying to throw everything possible at a catastrophy that occured for years. Is that the right thing to do, I'm not sure. I would prefer that he's a little more pro-active than reactive. I prefer that he stop trying to play the middle of the road, make everyone happy game and get on with what he was elected to do. But you Obama bashers, continue to say what is occuring now is completely Obama's fault, thats the refuge that you feel more comfortable in, hey go with it.

Old 06-13-2010, 11:59 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,620,616 times
Quote:
Maybe you should read the post I was replying too before showing yourself as a hypocrite
Maybe you should stop espousing such bigotted statements before showing yourself to be such a sheep.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
I guess similar to the same IDIOTS that believe someone they've never met has the inteligence to lead anything other than the path to her bank account. But you continue to believe in the unbelievable.
Of course you realize that your statement applies to you as much as to anyone else.

Now, true to your leaders beliefs, you condemn a private citizen for making money and getting a better life for herself and her family.

Speaking of unbelievable, your picture is next to the definition in the dictionary.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:
If Bush had done any better, he would have admitted in 2007 that this country was about to hit a major financial collapse, but he didn't. Bush took us to war in the wrong country. Bush did not admit to the recession until 2 years later. Come on, he may not have pointed the finger and blamed, but he damn sure did not address the problems that were occuring in this country and attempt to work on them until it was too late.

You see Obama as incompentent, I see him trying to throw everything possible at a catastrophy that occured for years. Is that the right thing to do, I'm not sure. I would prefer that he's a little more pro-active than reactive. I prefer that he stop trying to play the middle of the road, make everyone happy game and get on with what he was elected to do. But you Obama bashers, continue to say what is occuring now is completely Obama's fault, thats the refuge that you feel more comfortable in, hey go with it.
And all of you Obama apologists continue to ignore the faults and failures of your annointed one and try to shift blame.

Since this is all you have, and it is continually being disproven, go with it. It guarantees a one term presidency and a continuation of his failures.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Maybe you should stop espousing such bigotted statements before showing yourself to be such a sheep.

so when all else fails, instead of partaking in an adult conversation, you now stoop to calling me a bigot. Where in anything I've post to YOU was a racist or bigotted statement.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Of course you realize that your statement applies to you as much as to anyone else.

Now, true to your leaders beliefs, you condemn a private citizen for making money and getting a better life for herself and her family.

Speaking of unbelievable, your picture is next to the definition in the dictionary.

and Yet here you go another post where instead of discussion, you've moved to personal attacks.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:08 PM

159 posts, read 145,151 times
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing it's idiot.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
And all of you Obama apologists continue to ignore the faults and failures of your annointed one and try to shift blame.

Since this is all you have, and it is continually being disproven, go with it. It guarantees a one term presidency and a continuation of his failures.

/Again, instead of discussions which is what Hawkey and I were doing, your still depending on the childish rants. Grow up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies