Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2021, 03:30 PM

2,218 posts, read 1,949,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Thankfully, self defense is alive and well.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...-21/index.html

Let the defamation lawsuits begin.
Lmao. A defamation lawsuit is going to have to demonstrate damages to his reputation. If Rittenhouse was labeled a “white supremacist”, it only confirms the beliefs of folks that think he is worthless garbage… and further bolsters the support of many that are actively caping for him. Not sure what “damages” he could suffer by that revelation.

We will see if he’s been careful on social media.

He might have a hard time making a case that he’s not a racist piece of trash…. At least after the judge sees the videos of him partying with the Proud Boys.

Old 11-19-2021, 03:35 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,268,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
Lmao. A defamation lawsuit is going to have to demonstrate damages to his reputation. If Rittenhouse was labeled a “white supremacist”, it only confirms the beliefs of folks that think he is worthless garbage… and further bolsters the support of many that are actively caping for him. Not sure what “damages” he could suffer by that revelation.

We will see if he’s been careful on social media.

He might have a hard time making a case that he’s not a racist piece of trash…. At least after the judge sees the videos of him partying with the Proud Boys.
Lol. Opinions vary and it’s hilarious that folks have called him a “White supremacist”, especially since he defended himself from white folks. I love that “kid” and it’s great to see that folks aren’t obligated to let themselves be attacked and killed and are able to defend themselves. I’m looking forward to seeing him cash in.

Old 11-19-2021, 03:41 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,030,173 times
Quote:
Thankfully, self defense is alive and well.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...-21/index.html

Let the defamation lawsuits begin.
Double bingo.

I am happy people can't attack someone for standing up for what they believe in. The videos were the key to his release as the violent criminals with violent pasts attacked him.

Justice is served and the system worked in this case. Thank goodness. He sure is a very young man and looks like his is 14. Geez. A brave man however to try and make a difference with all the anarchists that love to destroy everything in their paths as we have seen right here in Pittsburgh. I hope he is safe as the left is so damn dangerous and violent.

Old 11-19-2021, 05:39 PM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
Lmao. A defamation lawsuit is going to have to demonstrate damages to his reputation. If Rittenhouse was labeled a “white supremacist”, it only confirms the beliefs of folks that think he is worthless garbage… and further bolsters the support of many that are actively caping for him. Not sure what “damages” he could suffer by that revelation..
Care to bet on his not only filing a defamation lawsuit, but he will win and win many millions! He was bashed just like Sandmann, the school kid waiting for a bus in DC that was being yelled at by a black racist group. I KNOW you fell for that story. All leftist did as they run on emotion and not logic AND they convict without any proof at all. Picture below.

They just had the great attorney for Sandmann on the news and he said, he will have a big lawsuit and he then listed why. We are talking about an attorney that knows the law and won huge.

Old 11-19-2021, 06:03 PM

198 posts, read 81,025 times
"Pittsburgh" btw. Guessing ya'll are banned on facebook so you need some other outlet for your deranged ramblings.

Old 11-19-2021, 06:09 PM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bike_lanes View Post
"Pittsburgh" btw. Guessing ya'll are banned on facebook so you need some other outlet for your deranged ramblings.
Yeah, I don't know why I responded to the off topic stuff. I got caught up in it I guess.

I am looking forward to the defamation suits though, because I can't stand the media and what they are doing to all of us. They make me sick!

Old 11-19-2021, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bike_lanes View Post
You’ll have to ask the poster of post 412.

Personally, I don’t take part in Facebook, but an interesting assumption.

Old 11-19-2021, 07:19 PM
gg

Quote:
You’ll have to ask the poster of post 412.
I didn't know how we got derailed, but you are right, Merge derailed the thread.

Best to get back to the crime thread.

Seems McKeesport makes the news a lot for violence. This time a stabbing midday. I used to go there to eat sometimes and know someone from there, but it has been a very long time. Has it gone downhill, or is this just some project making the news all the time?

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/1-ma...J4G3IFBGEH6R4/

Old 11-19-2021, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I didn't know how we got derailed, but you are right, Merge derailed the thread.

Best to get back to the crime thread.

Seems McKeesport makes the news a lot for violence. This time a stabbing midday. I used to go there to eat sometimes and know someone from there, but it has been a very long time. Has it gone downhill, or is this just some project making the news all the time?

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/1-ma...J4G3IFBGEH6R4/
Overall not as bad as the stats say but some parts are terrible.

Moderator cut: link removed, competitor site
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wta...study/26797844

Last edited by Yac; 11-23-2021 at 10:49 PM..

Old 11-20-2021, 09:07 PM
gg

Shooting in Point Breeze. Woman shot in the head, but it isn't on the web yet.

Also a shooting on Penn Ave in East Liberty at 5:00pm Friday. Geez, sure is a lot of gunfire. Thankfully only the windows were blown out as the owner of the shop laid on the ground in horror.

Lots of shootings. One on Center Ave in the Hill District and another home sprayed with Gunfire on Iowa Street. No one hurt.

Sure is nuts out there.

Stay safe.

Here is one of them.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/1-pe...IRFPENN6GGUVE/

The McKeesport kid that stabbed someone dead is only 15 years old. That is such a shame.

https://www.wtae.com/article/mckeesp...chest/38305971

Last edited by gg; 11-20-2021 at 10:29 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh