Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2021, 07:20 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
I go away for a few days up north and you guys go straight into the dumper! (zero shootings where I was but I did eye up a trio of crows...no closed season!)

Old 08-26-2021, 07:21 AM

882 posts, read 335,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Well when you run an entire campaign on race and divide, you are going to have a lot of anger. Why shouldn't people shoot each other if they feel "held down". I mean forget we had a black president for 8 years when our population is over 72% white. That must mean nothing....I guess.

Ah well who cares. We voted for all of this. Crime is going to increase with the black people. They were used again by the left that just feeds them enough.

I want to point out Atlanta which is a majority black area and does pretty well. Why? Hmm, it was a complete red state and a state that gave the black community NOTHING! But why do they control such a huge city? Hmmm, we could learn a lot from that red state. One heck of a lot. Think!

I don't know if I'd say it's a "completely" red state. I mean they voted for Biden over Trump. Doesn't sound very red to me. lol

Old 08-26-2021, 08:00 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Well when you run an entire campaign on race and divide, you are going to have a lot of anger. Why shouldn't people shoot each other if they feel "held down". I mean forget we had a black president for 8 years when our population is over 72% white. That must mean nothing....I guess.

Ah well who cares. We voted for all of this. Crime is going to increase with the black people. They were used again by the left that just feeds them enough.

I want to point out Atlanta which is a majority black area and does pretty well. Why? Hmm, it was a complete red state and a state that gave the black community NOTHING! But why do they control such a huge city? Hmmm, we could learn a lot from that red state. One heck of a lot. Think!
Who ran a campaign calling most Mexicans rapists and murderers? It wasn`t Biden or Obama that used Hitler`s playbook.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:22 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,101,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Who ran a campaign calling most Mexicans rapists and murderers? It wasn`t Biden or Obama that used Hitler`s playbook.
And it worked, all the while somehow gaslighting the followers into believing none of it was racist in their intentions. Boggles the mind.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:25 AM

1,411 posts, read 565,691 times
Quote:
"Hitler's playbook". This kind of mindless, intellectually lazy, ahistorical twaddle is typical of this poster, who confuses fact free hyperbole with rational thought.

Old 08-26-2021, 09:25 AM

10,848 posts, read 4,529,826 times
Quote:

internet rule #2: if someone invokes hitler their argument is toast.

but seriously, who did what? got a quote for that one? somehow it does not quite pass muster

Old 08-26-2021, 09:55 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
"Hitler's playbook". This kind of mindless, intellectually lazy, ahistorical twaddle is typical of this poster, who confuses fact free hyperbole with rational thought.
Bingo

Old 08-26-2021, 10:12 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,973,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
I don't know if I'd say it's a "completely" red state. I mean they voted for Biden over Trump. Doesn't sound very red to me. lol
Atlanta was build long before your focus on Trump. Can you follow simple things?

Old 08-26-2021, 10:16 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,973,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
Atlanta has had a huge crime spike, I thought you watched the news?
Every city does. The democrats ran an entire campaign on race and divide and it worked, but it has a hopeless/entitlement/privilege associated with it that causes crime as it made people crazy.

I also know Buckhead wants to succeed from Atlanta due to the insane crime, but keep in mind Atlanta is run by the black community. Sure there is crime, but it is a thriving city regardless. One of the busiest airports in the world!

Old 08-26-2021, 10:20 AM

882 posts, read 335,446 times
Quote:
Atlanta was build long before your focus on Trump. Can you follow simple things?

I didnt know we classified states that vote D in presidential elections as Red now...interesting. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh