Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 07:11 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,252,821 times

Advertisements

A Phoenix police officer died Saturday after his patrol car collided with a pickup driven by a suspected drunk driver.

Jerry Sheridan, chief of jail systems for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, said deputies placed an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement hold on Gonzalez. During questioning, police say Gonzalez told them he was an undocumented worker from Mexico.

Phoenix officer dies in car crash
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 07:14 PM

477 posts, read 1,583,215 times
Absolutely horrible!!!

Old 10-25-2008, 07:34 PM

44,623 posts, read 61,597,128 times
Not only is he an illegal but he's had several DUI's here and a burglary rap. Why this guy was ever let go before is beyond me. Sheriff Joe where are you. Those who complain about Sheriff Joe and his pursuit of illegals better read this story and change their opinions.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:46 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,126,537 times
Maybe the anger will be great enough for Phil Gordon AKA the traitor will be recalled.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:53 PM

68 posts, read 285,727 times
Another illegal alien so it really does not surprise me. They seem to think because they are in another country that the rules do not apply. Not all, but some really think they can do whatever they want; steal, drugs, ID theft, no insurance, no registration, DUI and the list goes on and on...

Old 10-25-2008, 10:05 PM

134 posts, read 145,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac10devils View Post
Another illegal alien so it really does not surprise me. They seem to think because they are in another country that the rules do not apply. Not all, but some really think they can do whatever they want; steal, drugs, ID theft, no insurance, no registration, DUI and the list goes on and on...
Yes, and what about the White legals that live here and do the exact same things?

Old 10-25-2008, 10:40 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,449,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingthecow View Post
Yes, and what about the White legals that live here and do the exact same things?
Pfft, exactly. I have a friend who is 74 years old. Worked for the DOD for 34 years. I have to lecture him on a regular basis to NOT drink and drive. Not too long ago he hit a cop car while on one of his outtings and under the influence. They let him go. I fail to see why so many want to peg these crimes on illegals when our own do the same. Illegal is illegal. BTW, my friend is white of English descent - respectable enough fellow - owns a few homes in CA. Just has a penchant for drinking and driving - and he despises illegals who break the law - this is spite of the fact I remind him that each time he gets behind the wheel of a motor vehicle under the influence, he is breaking the LAW!

Last edited by movin'on; 10-25-2008 at 11:01 PM..

Old 10-25-2008, 11:18 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,692,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
A Phoenix police officer died Saturday after his patrol car collided with a pickup driven by a suspected drunk driver.

Jerry Sheridan, chief of jail systems for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, said deputies placed an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement hold on Gonzalez. During questioning, police say Gonzalez told them he was an undocumented worker from Mexico.
Disgusting, Greatday . . . absolutely disgusting.

Another example why The United States needs to GET SERIOUS at the border. No Illegal should be tolerated. The first offense . . . immediate deportation. Another offense . . . serious slammer time with Sheriff Joe or, as in this case, THE DEATH PENALTY.

For those nutcase Illegal-Lovers claiming "legals do it too" . . . all the more reason we do not need to import more garbage as we already have a more than adequate supply.

Old 10-25-2008, 11:26 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,449,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post

Disgusting, Greatday . . . absolutely disgusting.

Another example why The United States needs to GET SERIOUS at the border. No Illegal should be tolerated. The first offense . . . immediate deportation. Another offense . . . serious slammer time with Sheriff Joe or, as in this case, THE DEATH PENALTY.

For those nutcase Illegal-Lovers claiming "legals do it too" . . . all the more reason we do not need to import more garbage as we already have a more than adequate supply.
And THIS is the reason I HATE Arizona. The Death Penalty for chrissakes? I am SO out of my element here. I don't even believe in the death penalty. I hate this place, I hate this place, I hate this place and the mentality that lurks here.

And, BTW, Mr. Ugh! I was hit several years ago by a Mexican who might have not been legal. My fender was ripped off. Just what do you think the cop let him do? YUP, drive off. This, in spite of the fact I told the cop he'd been drinking. The cop asked him if he had and he admitted to a couple. STILL, I would not want to see the guy LYNCHED! In that case, the cop was a complete MORON for letting him drive off while I held the bag.

Old 10-25-2008, 11:26 PM

2,061 posts, read 4,134,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Not only is he an illegal but he's had several DUI's here and a burglary rap. Why this guy was ever let go before is beyond me. Sheriff Joe where are you. Those who complain about Sheriff Joe and his pursuit of illegals better read this story and change their opinions.
About those 50 officers to raid the library to arrest 2 undocumented workers~ company owner stil not cited for hiring undocumented~ and 40,000 arrest warrents still not served~ Do you suppose one of those was for this guy who had several warrents outstanding including for drunk driving? If Joe was really doing his job and cited businesses for undocumented hiring there would be no jobs for them and they would not enter this country! Solves his problem!!! Give him a legal way to stop it and he ignores it!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area