Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2012, 09:39 AM

2 posts, read 4,232 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

This is our first post on these forums. My fiancé and I have been browsing these forums for a few months or so now. We are planning to move to Arizona within the next year and planning to visit a few more times before we do. We have done some research on a few apartment complexes, predominately in the Phoenix area and keep coming back to Ninety Degrees Apartments: Ninety Degrees - Home

The complex has been mentioned on these forums a few times, but back when they were still under construction or newly built. Has anyone heard a bit about the complex or know people who have possibly lived there? It seems to be in a great location, close to grocery stores, shopping malls, etc...

Any insight you could supply would be very helpful!
Thank you in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 12:12 PM

1,942 posts, read 4,570,821 times
I've heard nothing about that. I usually read Arizona Republic and am surprised I never heard of ninety degrees.

I recommend that you take time to study the apartment ratings websites. My sister and I researched back in 2005 and found a highly rated complex and it has been proven a good choice ever since. I now have the apartment unit to myself and it is basically a place for R & R for me. It has gone back to the quality that it had in the first few years since my next door neighbor moved out and much better neighbors moved in. I aim for a quiet place and gated. Nevertheless, I am gone most of the time so I do have a security alarm tied to a monitoring company. But when I return to Phoenix it's so reassuring to be with my things - my furniture and pictures on my walls.

Old 06-23-2012, 01:52 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,247,301 times
From looking at their website, the area of town they are located in, and the reviews, I say go for it.

Ninety Degrees at Paradise Ridge - Phoenix, AZ

Old 06-23-2012, 02:23 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,168,409 times
I live nearby and I have to say that location is awesome for restaurants and bars. You're right in between Desert Ridge and Scottsdale 101. Always take a cab!!! We are a huge DUI state. Even though it's only a mile or less, it's so much cheaper than a DUI.

But the place looks really nice and the reviews are good.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:35 AM

2 posts, read 4,232 times
Thank you so much to everyone who responded! This has been helpful. We have been researching the surrounding area and it seems like there is so much around. We're excited to look into this a bit more. Wish I could find a few more pictures of the interior of the apartment units though. Its comforting to hear that the areas a great location. Thank you!

Old 06-26-2012, 09:56 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,168,409 times
Yeah I saw some of the pics and they are of girls at the pool? Give me a break! Maybe contact the complex and ask for some more pics? Can't hurt to ask and it gives them even better customer service and a potential renter!

Old 06-27-2012, 05:45 AM

1,270 posts, read 5,209,353 times
The units are fairly small and if you want any real outdoor patio/balcony space will not find it at Ninety Degrees. Other ideas to checkout in the same general area: Desert Club, Paragon at Kierland, Shade at Desert Ridge. Good luck on your move!

Old 07-24-2012, 06:54 PM

4 posts, read 6,107 times
Ninety degrees is nice..... More of "social" complex.... Most residents 'twenty somethings".. Not the quietest place, but a nice, upscale complex. If you're older, 35+ and want a more quiet complex with older professionals tNinety Degrees might not be the place. They have a lot of floor plans, a very new complex...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: