Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 09:32 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,650,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
Hopefully. Poor kids. I'd hate to have them taken away from their REAL mother too.

I hope many people/organizations help this family. As long as it isn't cash!
She is getting cash donations on her begging site. I hope the hospital recoups all monies owned to them. Please tell me the name of a REAL mother who can raise 14 young kids with out a job or a husband. I hope each of those children are placed in loving families.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 09:36 AM

1,636 posts, read 4,229,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
She is getting cash donations on her begging site. I hope the hospital recoups all monies owned to them. Please tell me the name of a REAL mother who can raise 14 young kids with out a job or a husband. I hope each of those children are placed in loving families.

I'm glad hope doesn't move mountains!!!

I'm happy to know that they probably won't be putting these children up for adoption.

Old 02-28-2009, 09:37 AM

23,869 posts, read 33,575,259 times
Quote:
She is getting cash donations on her begging site. I hope the hospital recoups all monies owned to them.
It's what I've been saying.
The state of CA really needs to see how much she's brought in.

The funny thing was she's said she didn't want to ask for help but what was the 1st thing she did?
Put up the donation site.

Old 02-28-2009, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

The funny thing was she's said she didn't want to ask for help but what was the 1st thing she did?

Maybe since everyone keeps mentioning what California and the system NEEDS to do, they will!!

NOPE. I'm sure they are taking care of it. I'm sure they've thought of this. I'm sure if she DOES have ANY money she will not be qualified for aid and will have to pay the hospital bill.

The children's SSI however will not be effected. She will continue to recieve 600 per month for the three disabled children as she should.

Old 02-28-2009, 09:43 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,650,975 times
Quote:

Not her first lie. She hasn't been truthful about funds since the story hit the news.

Old 02-28-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Not her first lie. She hasn't been truthful about funds since the story hit the news.

And why should she be obliged to tell any of US the truth about where she obtains any money??? It's none of your/my business.

I don't have to tell you where any of my money comes from as you don't have to tell me!!!

And if she lied to any of the authorities or on any applications she WILL be punished and the "aid" will be taken away indefinitely.

Old 02-28-2009, 09:53 AM

23,869 posts, read 33,575,259 times
Quote:
I'm sure if she DOES have ANY money she will not be qualified for aid and will have to pay the hospital bill.

The children's SSI however will not be effected. She will continue to recieve 600 per month for the three disabled children as she should.
don't get me started on "disability" for ADHD.
Hmm, maybe I should see if I qualify for it since my daughter is diagnosed?

Old 02-28-2009, 09:57 AM

Quote:
don't get me started on "disability" for ADHD.
Hmm, maybe I should see if I qualify for it since my daughter is diagnosed?

How in the hell is SHE responsible for what the state allows????

If your daughter LEGALLY qualifies for it and YOU DON'T take it, that is no one's fault but your own and you can't be angry with someone else for doing so!!!!

Old 02-28-2009, 10:01 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,466,589 times
Quote:

Oh but now she says she "I need to let go of my need to control everything and accept the help I've been offered."

Old 02-28-2009, 10:03 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,466,589 times
Quote:
How in the hell is SHE responsible for what the state allows????

If your daughter LEGALLY qualifies for it and YOU DON'T take it, that is no one's fault but your own and you can't be angry with someone else for doing so!!!!
Do you realize how many kids and even adults have been diagnosed with ADHD? Do you realize how many people could be diagnosed with ADHD if they had the tests done? I can't believe that a state would actually provide disability payments for someone with ADHD. That alone would probably take half the state's total budget.

Last edited by afoigrokerkok; 02-28-2009 at 10:13 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting