Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 06:13 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times

Advertisements

This thread is among the most unessential we'll find here. But I will say that because women are too inhibited to relieve themselves outdoors, they resent the freedom men have in doing it. Mothers do not need to pass that inhibition on to their sons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 07:07 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,893,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
This thread is among the most unessential we'll find here. But I will say that because women are too inhibited to relieve themselves outdoors, they resent the freedom men have in doing it. Mothers do not need to pass that inhibition on to their sons.

Old 08-19-2017, 09:08 PM

2,609 posts, read 2,509,376 times
no, you're not too uptight about it. Peeing while basically in a line waiting for transport at an airport is inappropriate and unhygienic. Peeing in your own house or in the woods while hiking is not the same, so I don't know why people are trying to compare it.

Old 08-19-2017, 10:19 PM

5,511 posts, read 4,479,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
how is one trained to pee standing up. I can pee standing up but I would get pee on me unless I was either naked or wearing a dress and could basically hike one leg a little.
Oh, I also hear women can pee in swimsuits by pulling aside the crotch piece!

Old 08-23-2017, 10:26 AM

28,937 posts, read 30,291,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clikrf8 View Post
We have a parking lot for recreational use. We also have a business use our property for kids summer camps. There is a porta potty on site. One boy had to go but the potty was occupied. He proceeds to wander off and starts to unzip. I was watching him and asked him to please wait if he could. He did but my question is why would he think it was okay to pee on private property! Too young I guess.

I'm sure, no one corrected his behavior when he was little.

My girlfriend and her hubby used to own a tackle shop/motel at the shore. People would drive down to the Inlet to fish....and every season they had a problem with people peeing on their property, for which they could have been arrested for.

The irony was, there was a public restroom/bathroom a few steps beyond their establishment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting