Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2023, 05:53 PM

35,105 posts, read 17,051,842 times

Advertisements

Do you consider yourself a good artist? No

If you are not a good artist, is or was anyone in your family a good artist? My father and my stepfather

Not counting your grade school years, did you ever paint a picture? No

If you painted pictures, did you use acrylics, oils or watercolors? n/a

Do you presently have in your home any artworks which you created? Some stuff out of clay

When you were a kid, did you ever do fingerpainting? Not sure probably yes

Do you own any posters, whether framed or unframed? Yes

If you have posters, what do they depict? I think a beach scene

Did you ever create a mosaic? Does Scrabble count?

Have you colored images in a coloring book made for grown-ups, using colored pencils? They're very relaxing and the images are beautiful! I may have once.

Are there any art works presently hanging on your refrigerator? Not now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2023, 07:28 PM

1,850 posts, read 835,055 times
Do you consider yourself a good artist? Not really.

If you are not a good artist, is or was anyone in your family a good artist? Nope

Not counting your grade school years, did you ever paint a picture? A few, but I don't remember what they were. Use to paint model cars, planes and boats.

If you painted pictures, did you use acrylics, oils or watercolors?

Do you presently have in your home any artworks which you created? If a puzzle pictures counts then yes.

When you were a kid, did you ever do fingerpainting? Only in school.

Do you own any posters, whether framed or unframed? No, but I wish I'd have kept the car posters from the 90's

If you have posters, what do they depict? N/A

Did you ever create a mosaic? That was artistic no. Use to make lots of patterns with pavers and bricks when I was younger.

Have you colored images in a coloring book made for grown-ups, using colored pencils? They're very relaxing and the images are beautiful! Sounds like fun. Played some of the online coloring books.

Are there any art works presently hanging on your refrigerator? Just magnets and a school assignment from my brother when he was in elementary school.

Old 01-17-2023, 07:33 PM

61,768 posts, read 87,244,588 times
Hello, everyone! Scroll on down to see what I came up with for

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Do you consider yourself a good artist?

Not really.

If you are not a good artist, is or was anyone in your family a good artist?

Yes. My mom - a very creative person. Whatever she touched came out as an art. My father played piano. Composed some music too. He was also a very creative architect.

Not counting your grade school years, did you ever paint a picture?

Not really. Lots of doodling, though. Most during boring lectures at school or meetings. I was more interested in Science and technical stuff.

If you painted pictures, did you use acrylics, oils or watercolors?

Just a pencil. I liked different shades of grey pencil could create.

Do you presently have in your home any artworks which you created?

Some minor home improvement stuff.

When you were a kid, did you ever do fingerpainting?

Probably in the school.

Do you own any posters, whether framed or unframed?

Paintings, yes. Posters - no.

If you have posters, what do they depict?

N/A

Did you ever create a mosaic?

Doodle mosaic art photoshop, collages and other stuff related to photography.

Have you colored images in a coloring book made for grown-ups, using colored pencils? They're very relaxing and the images are beautiful!

No, I don't have time or patience for that.

Are there any art works presently hanging on your refrigerator?

Nothing is on my refrigerator, except for a dry board and a marker to write down stuff to do.

That's all I've got for now, folks. Have a fantastic Tuesday and don't forget to commit an act of kindness before it's over.

Thank you, Pam!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics