Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 03:43 AM

16,908 posts, read 16,153,568 times

Advertisements

....I mean, with the bad going on in the world right now, can you still relax and have no anxiety? I just can't. It sucks.

~ Do you like white socks?

~ What was good to eat during this past week?

~ The school lunch: your favorite things:

~ Have you sat outside lately? What did you do?

~ Can you play 'pool' well enough to have fun playing it?

~ Who was "Lambchop's" side kick?

~ Words beginning with S Q U..........:

~ Have you ever lived on a street corner?

**** I wish us all peace on earth! **** Thank you...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2022, 03:58 AM

9,736 posts, read 14,290,471 times
I mean, with the bad going on in the right now, can you still relax and have no anxiety? I just can't. It sucks.
Good Morning, Roosty, and All! Thanks for posting so early, Roosty! About "anxiety"....I have that, for a few reasons, that you know about, Roosty. I think today and tomorrow will be a good day, though! The temps are going up, the wind has calmed down, and I'm going to a Stones Tribute Concert on Saturday. This morning I woke up to the town policeman parked in front of my house, running radar. That's always comforting to me.

~ Do you like white socks? They're o.k.

~ What was good to eat during this past week? I'm in the habit of having oatmeal with craisins/raisins every morning, and I love it!

~ The school lunch: your favorite things: I never liked my school lunches.

~ Have you sat outside lately? What did you do? I sat out on the front porch when it was much warmer, last week, had an enjoyable egg salad sandwich with a coke, and watched the world go by.

~ Can you play 'pool' well enough to have fun playing it? No.

~ Who was "Lambchop's" side kick? ? don't know

~ Words beginning with S Q U..........: Squeak

~ Have you ever lived on a street corner? No

**** I wish us all peace on earth! **** Thank you...Same to you, Roosty! Thanks!

Old 04-29-2022, 04:00 AM

11,386 posts, read 9,304,429 times
....I mean, with the bad going on in the world right now, can you still relax and have no anxiety? I just can't. It sucks. - I've been watching quite a bit less news lately. But watch enough to know what is going on and know it's not good.

~ Do you like white socks? - Okay but I don't remember the last time I wore them.

~ What was good to eat during this past week? - My brother is back in my area from Florida. He's not giving up on me moving there but I'm standing my ground. Yes, I'd prefer to stay in Baltimore to Southern Florida.

He took me to a terrific and very expensive restaurant, something I'd never do. Halibut was the main course. Appetizer was chips and spinach dip. He insisted on dessert too which was homemade hot apple pie with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream. One of the best restaurants I ever went to. This is in the Shirlington neighborhood in Arlington, VA.

~ The school lunch: your favorite things: - No memories of anything good.

~ Have you sat outside lately? What did you do? - Not sit but I brisk walk everyday.

~ Can you play 'pool' well enough to have fun playing it? - Yes, although it's been a long time.

~ Who was "Lambchop's" side kick? - IDK.

~ Words beginning with S Q U - Squash

~ Have you ever lived on a street corner? - No.

Old 04-29-2022, 04:14 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,071,496 times
.I mean, with the bad going on in the world right now, can you still relax and have no anxiety? I just can't. It sucks.

No

~ What was good to eat during this past week? Orange beef

~ The school lunch: your favorite things: Don't remember

~ Have you sat outside lately? What did you do? Have not sat outside lately. Have been running around doing errands.

Yes

~ Who was "Lambchop's" side kick? Shari Lewis. If there was another puppet I don't remember.

~ Words beginning with S Q U..........: Squadron

~ Have you ever lived on a street corner? The apartment building was on the corner but my family's apartment was not. That was when I was under 7 and lived in NYC. Before that I don't remember where we lived.

Will be back in mid-May.

Old 04-29-2022, 05:17 AM

1,383 posts, read 621,700 times
M...I mean, with the bad going on in the world right now, can you still relax and have no anxiety? I just can't. It sucks.

It's bad. It's sad. But there is one good thing going in the world. April 30 there will be a rare second new moon called Black Moon and the first solar eclipse {partial} of the year. .

~ Do you like white socks? Not at all.

~ What was good to eat during this past week? Snack size smoked salmon, cream cheese, on toasted bread. I think I will have it again today

~ The school lunch: your favorite things: PB&J sandwich. No crust. Made it gooey-er. Bread was so good back in the day

~ Have you sat outside lately? What did you do? No.

~ Can you play 'pool' well enough to have fun playing it? I wish. My uncle was a master at it tho.

~ Who was "Lambchop's" side kick? Shari Lewis?

~ Words beginning with S Q U..........: S/silver. Q/Quebec. U/Uber, One word/SQUeegee

~ Have you ever lived on a street corner? No.

Same to you.

Old 04-29-2022, 05:22 AM

30,592 posts, read 16,276,313 times
....I mean, with the bad going on in the world right now, can you still relax and have no anxiety? I just can't. It sucks.
bad stuff has always been going on. Bad stuff always will be going on. Like John13, I don't watch the news a lot. And when I stitch I close off the whole world. Just me and the stitching project are in a whole different world than the real one.

~ Do you like white socks? In summer, yes.

beef teriyaki

The only thing I remember liking is the sloppy joes served with canned peas. Dessert was a little cup of ice cream. Still like sloppy joes. Canned peas not so much.

didn't sit but I mulched 1 tree (out of 8) and a flower bed. Then it got cold again.

I used to a bit. Never really got into it tho'.

Mint Jelly? Yea, Shari Lewis.

squall, squeamish, squint

no.

Thanks, roosty.

Old 04-29-2022, 05:54 AM

27,375 posts, read 27,421,823 times
White socks? Yup. That’s the only color of sock I wear.
Last week I think my stir fry beef broccoli was really good.
Yes I’ve lived on corner lots, Seems those properties have more yard space for some reason.
Happy Friday y’all ~~

Old 04-29-2022, 06:09 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,931,673 times
Good morning to all!

I focus on my life and my plan. Try to monitor, but not pay attention to the other craziness going on.

Wear them everyday!

Had some terrific sausage for lunch the other day.

The square pizza.

Let the dogs play and just watch the world go by.

I can play, but I'm not good.

IDK

Squall

Yes in several houses. They have their pros and cons for sure!

Hang in there!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 04-29-2022, 06:21 AM

7,381 posts, read 5,495,300 times

~ Do you like white socks? Yes

~ What was good to eat during this past week? Domino’s pizza

~ The school lunch: your favorite things: apple crisp in my junior high cafeteria

~ Have you sat outside lately? What did you do? No, still too cold here, and rainy.

~ Can you play 'pool' well enough to have fun playing it? No

~ Who was "Lambchop's" side kick? Miss Sherry

~ Words beginning with S Q U..........: square

~ Have you ever lived on a street corner? I do now.

**** I wish us all peace on earth! **** Thank you... thank you! Have a nice weekend!

Old 04-29-2022, 06:34 AM

126,310 posts, read 19,095,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post

~ Do you like white socks? Yes I do

~ What was good to eat during this past week? Sauerkraut patties with applesauce,lemony linguine with spring vegetables,plum dumplings with cinnamon sugar and browned butter

~ The school lunch: your favorite things: I always brought my own lunch,a sandwich,fruit,variety of vegetables,cookie and water

~ Have you sat outside lately? Just resting while working in the garden What did you do? Having a cup of coffee while thinking what to do next in the garden

~ Can you play 'pool' well enough to have fun playing it? Never played it

~ Who was "Lambchop's" side kick? No idea

~ Words beginning with S Q U..........: Squirrel

~ Have you ever lived on a street corner? No

Thank you roosty and I wish that too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics