Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 10:51 PM

21,714 posts, read 8,849,815 times

Advertisements

Hey there!

~ At about what time does your mail arrive?
It's usually delivered in the early afternoon, but it varies.
~ Which pasta did you last eat?
Pappardelle
~ Are you more of a sweet or savory person? (for eats!)
I like both, but I'm trying to cut back on sugar so I'll say "savory."
~ Have you seen any of the pictures from Mars from the spacecraft that recently landed?
Yes, they are amazing.
~ Probably the heaviest thing in your home?
I'm tempted to say "Mr. Bay," but it's probably a tie between the bedroom dresser and the teak office desk.
~ Have you ever had any 'inserts' in your footwear?
Yes, I often use orthotics or insoles.
~ Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
Not at all. I had orthodontia in my forties, which was expensive and not covered by insurance, so I now consider my teeth to be an investment. I take good care of them.
~ Do you like eating chicken wings? What way do you like them?
I don't usually eat them, but a Chinese restaurant that Mr. Bay and I used to visit when we were still working had really good ones.
~ Chips and dip
~ Have you ever been served a meal on a plane?
Yes. On my first flight in 1967, I remember being amazed at the meal, which was served on real dishes with real metal utensils, and I was even more amazed that I didn't have to pay for it.
~ One of your favorite Italian meals:
I love most Italian food but especially spaghetti bolognese, chicken piccata, risotto, pizza and lasagne.
~ A good way to eat some shrimpies:
On ice with cocktail sauce.
~ Do you have a 'slow cooker'?
No, but I do have a mini crock pot. Haven't used it in years.
~ One of your favorite kinds/style of fish to eat:
Wild-caught Alaskan salmon. I also like petrale, trout, sea bass and halibut.

Thank you, Roosty!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics