Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 03:33 PM

15,443 posts, read 21,502,193 times

Advertisements

Today's Questions:
Famous or not, name an older person or persons you think of as attractive: I have to give that some thought but right now I will have to say my wife since I know she has a heart of gold.

Extra Innings:
Did you ever dream of being a sports pro or Olympian? Possibly but I don't think so.
If so, which sport(s) or which would you like to be good at for the fun of it?

Foodie and Bevvie Q:
What foods or drinks do you like for refreshments on a hot day? Iced tea.

Just for fun:
What are you going to do with all the time saved by writing abbreviations? Probably wreck my car if I start writing those abbreviations in text messages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 03:46 PM

3,107 posts, read 1,714,724 times
Mark Harmon, although I don't care for the doofy do he wears.
Sharon Stone still looks pretty good.

Never been much into sports. Like to watch basketball but never liked playing it.

Hot day drinks: Lemonade, cold Corona, cold Pepsi.

Not big on abbreviating but that's likely because I don't text.

Old 07-23-2016, 05:41 PM

24,788 posts, read 28,721,487 times
Have a seat. You're just in time for . . .

Today's Questions:
Famous or not, name an older person or persons you think of as attractive: Christy Brinkley WOW 62
Jamie Lee Curtis -- Kyra Sedgwick
Extra Innings:
Did you ever dream of being a sports pro or Olympian? No Just a trash can at the stadium
If so, which sport(s) or which would you like to be good at for the fun of it?

Foodie and Bevvie Q:
What foods or drinks do you like for refreshments on a hot day? Good ole Lemonade with pulp

Just for fun:
What are you going to do with all the time saved by writing abbreviations? ... TIME

Today Includes:
Day of the Cowboy
Gorgeous Grandma Day
Hot Dog Day
"Hot Enough For Ya?" Day
Refreshment Day
Vanilla Ice Cream Day

Today's Quote:
"Anything you lose automatically doubles in value."
~ Mignon McLaughlin, author

Today’s Word:
mutt [muht] noun
Slang, a domesticated canine of the Heinz 57 variety .... I have known many Mutts..

Old 07-23-2016, 11:50 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,072,762 times
Have a seat. You're just in time for . . .

Today's Questions:
Famous or not, name an older person or persons you think of as attractive: Kyra Sedgewick

Extra Innings:
Did you ever dream of being a sports pro or Olympian? No
If so, which sport(s) or which would you like to be good at for the fun of it? NO

Foodie and Bevvie Q:
What foods or drinks do you like for refreshments on a hot day? ice cold beer or ice tea

Just for fun:
What are you going to do with all the time saved by writing abbreviations? Write some more; Actually, the only way I have time for QOTD is because of all the time I've saved

Today Includes:
Day of the Cowboy
Gorgeous Grandma Day
Hot Dog Day
"Hot Enough For Ya?" Day-- Yeppers
Refreshment Day -- Had a couple of ice cold brews todays - yummmmmm I only drink alcohol when it's really hot
Vanilla Ice Cream Day

Today's Quote:
"Anything you lose automatically doubles in value."
~ Mignon McLaughlin, author

Today’s Word:
mutt [muht] noun
Slang, a domesticated canine of the Heinz 57 variety OR that Alaska variety

Happy Saturday!

Old 07-24-2016, 12:40 AM
bjh bjh started this thread

60,510 posts, read 30,661,663 times
Today's Questions:
Famous or not, name an older person or persons you think of as attractive: I still carry a torch for Ann Marget.

Extra Innings:
Did you ever dream of being a sports pro or Olympian?
If so, which sport(s) or which would you like to be good at for the fun of it? I spent most of elementary, all of junior high and some of high school wanting to be a pro football player. Before high school ended I figured out it wasn't going to happen.

Foodie and Bevvie Q:
What foods or drinks do you like for refreshments on a hot day? Ice cold Coke, tea, ice cream, cold watermelon.

Just for fun:
What are you going to do with all the time saved by writing abbreviations? Think up for questions for QotD

Happy Sunday! Thanks for playing along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics