Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 08:52 AM

3,244 posts, read 1,322,310 times

Advertisements

Jezer, the pics are lovely as always! The robin looks happy to be sitting in the midst of the seeds! Awesome close up too! We get robins here, and they tend to flock together in huge numbers. They love sifting through the leaves for their breakfast!
Molly sure looks like she's after something under the snow! I remember when Mr.Gator Bone experienced his first snow here. He wasn't quite sure what it was, and busily investigated it most of that day! LOL
That shot of the little creek is beautiful! The green grass really gives contrast to the white snow and dark waters. Wonderful! You have a real gift my friend with your camera! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Peeve ~ I am like Dallas Kitty! I have to have my bread... and yes, the butter!!! I've always been a bread lover. Making bread is theraputic for me as well as a medium for creativity. I've had my disasters when experimenting with recipes, but I've also had great successes. Bread is life. And butter is just plain yummy! LOL I gotta have both!

Thanks Jezer for a great Peeve, and for the wonderful pics! You are a true gift for all of us!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2013, 09:31 AM

44,757 posts, read 62,163,916 times
Not being able to get hold of your 'little treat'.

I was in the pool! I was in the pool!.

George Costanza - I Was In The Pool Death Metal Parody - YouTube

Old 01-19-2013, 10:03 AM

24,696 posts, read 26,288,564 times

She never seems to be around when I need a treat.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:53 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,134,796 times
Your pictures are beautiful!!! Is that close to your house? How wonderful to be a able to see such things. Nothing like Texas...

Old 01-19-2013, 11:18 AM

44,477 posts, read 20,273,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post
Good morning peevers.

It's still chilly here so the snow is still around.

We're not going anywhere today but we're out of chocolate!

Actually I've been a good boy during January and have not been going mad on sweet things. However I do like a regular choccy fix!

Do you have a secret pleasure apart from things like cigarettes or alcohol?

And what if you run out of that 'fix' of yours?

Let us know because the POTD is;

Omigosh, I MUST have chocolate! When I have a chocolate craving, I don't rest until I find some. I don't always keep chocolate in the house, but if I've got a big hankering for it and don't have any chocolate candy around, I'll make myself a mug of hot cocoa to get me through the day or evening.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:33 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,895,838 times
A junky always finds a way. I try not to have it in the house or take money with me to work. The stress makes me go to the vending machines. It always finds me. There's a bag of truffles inches from my hand right now.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:41 AM

16,821 posts, read 17,594,688 times
Interesting comment about flocks of robins Ruby, because over here that breed is extremely territorial and it is unusual to see more than one together, except at obvious times! They truly fight each other over their patch.

Camper, that little stream is just at the bottom of our garden (yard?).

There's another smaller one, which forms in the winter or at times of heavy rainfall, running in the yard.

Wow! Chocolate is high on many people's list!

Old 01-19-2013, 04:53 PM

28,804 posts, read 47,969,359 times
Chocoholic here.... and Twizzlers! Red or black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics