Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 11:09 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,388,107 times

Advertisements

Happy MONDAY psyche its Tuesday LOL- I know it ain't that funny, but I am coffee hi
Happy Tuesday

Today’s Question:

What was the last space in your home that you sorted out, cleaned up and reorganised? How long did it take?
I.

Extra Credit Question:

How many remote controls do you have in your home and what are they for?
I'd say about 10 or more and I don't know what they are for... all I know is I can't find the tv changer lol

Bonus Question:

Do you have a vacation planned for this summer? If so, tell us a little about your plans.

Just for Fun:

What’s your favourite milk shake flavour? Banana/fudge at least for at this moment...

May u surpass surviving and live thriving! LOVE and PEACE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2012, 11:09 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,445,735 times
Today’s Question:

What was the last space in your home that you sorted out, cleaned up and reorganised? How long did it take?
The garage. About 4 years. ahahahahaha

Extra Credit Question:

Five. TVs and the garage door.

Bonus Question:

Do you have a vacation planned for this summer? If so, tell us a little about your plans.
I'm going to New Orleans to visit a college friend I have not seen for 40 years.
Going to Seattle in August to visit another pal.

Just for Fun:

What’s your favourite milk shake flavour?
Vanilla

Today in History:

1911 First running of Indianapolis 500
1912 15 young women fired by Curtis Publishing for dancing "Turkey Trot" during their lunch break
1916 Official flag of president of U.S. adopted
1919 Charles Strite patents pop-up toaster
1942 Bing Crosby records "White Christmas," greatest selling record to date
1987 Michael Jackson attempts to buy Elephant Man's remains
1994 Great comet-iceball seen above North sea
2011 Malta becomes the last country in the European Union to legalize divorce

Today’s Word:

Varlet \ VAHR-lit \ , noun;
1. A knavish person; rascal.
2. a. An attendant or servant. b. A page who serves a knight.

Today Is:

International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers
Learn About Composting Day
Pink Flamingo Day
Paper Clip Day
Ancestor Honor Day.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:39 AM

54,511 posts, read 33,979,136 times
Just for Fun:

What’s your favourite milk shake flavour? - I was on a flight one time and we went through heavy turbulance that shook the aircraft a lot.. sooo... the meal included a shake.. not your ordinary shake, but it had milk, BBQ saurce, salt, pepper, Coca Cola and Pepsi, beer, and butter.. Oh, it was low fat butter, so it was healthy... and by coincidence, the flight crew played "I'm All Shook Up" by Elvis Presley on the aircraft's PA system...

Last edited by Magnum Mike; 05-29-2012 at 11:53 AM..

Old 05-29-2012, 12:40 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,075,818 times
Today’s Question:

My home office, a few months ago. It took about 2 hours. Now it's in a mess again!...lol.

Extra Credit Question:

7 remotes. Two TV's, 2 cable boxes, 2 DVD players, stereo system.

Bonus Question:

Not yet! I seriously hope I get to take a vacation this year, it's been a while since I've had one...lol.

Just for Fun:

Vanilla

Old 05-29-2012, 12:51 PM

114,838 posts, read 66,206,798 times
Today’s Question:

Well, I'm preparing to do the den and dining area. A few hours... I'm guessing.

Extra Credit Question:

8 or 10 at least. TV's, VCR's , DVD players, fans etc.

Bonus Question:

Nope.

Just for Fun:

Chocolate.

Today in History:

1911 First running of Indianapolis 500
1912 15 young women fired by Curtis Publishing for dancing "Turkey Trot" during their lunch break
1916 Official flag of president of U.S. adopted
1919 Charles Strite patents pop-up toaster
1942 Bing Crosby records "White Christmas," greatest selling record to date
1987 Michael Jackson attempts to buy Elephant Man's remains
1994 Great comet-iceball seen above North sea
2011 Malta becomes the last country in the European Union to legalize divorce

Today’s Word:

Varlet \ VAHR-lit \ , noun;
1. A knavish person; rascal.
2. a. An attendant or servant. b. A page who serves a knight.

Today Is:

International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers
Learn About Composting Day
Pink Flamingo Day

Paper Clip Day
Ancestor Honor Day.
Thanks Kobber

Old 05-29-2012, 02:04 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,695,134 times
Today’s Question:

My bedroom, and it took me two days

Extra Credit Question:

I have three, but I only use one. They are for the tv, the DVD player and the cable box.

Bonus Question:

I don't know yet, I hope to be able to go to NC to visit friends and family but it's not looking too good right now.

Just for Fun:

Chocolate!

Today Is:

International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers........
Learn About Composting Day......................................oh I thought it said "composing"....I do know a little about composting.
Pink Flamingo Day.................................................. .....those plastic ones are kinda tacky
Paper Clip Day.................................................. ...........they come in handy for a lot of things
Ancestor Honor Day.................................................. ..would like to do a family tree someday

Old 05-29-2012, 02:51 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,629,317 times
Today’s Question:

What was the last space in your home that you sorted out, cleaned up and reorganised? How long did it take? Basement, and it was about 3 hours!

Extra Credit Question:

How many remote controls do you have in your home and what are they for? 2 for televisions, neither of which we use anymore.

Bonus Question:

Do you have a vacation planned for this summer? If so, tell us a little about your plans. no plans

Just for Fun:

What’s your favourite milk shake flavour? all time favorite is chocolate.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:38 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,104,559 times
Today’s Question:

What was the last space in your home that you sorted out, cleaned up and reorganised? How long did it take? My freezer but only to accommodate additional items that I bought today. Only took maybe 10 minutes or less ...

Extra Credit Question:

How many remote controls do you have in your home and what are they for? I dunno ... I have a few but never use them ...

Bonus Question:

Do you have a vacation planned for this summer? If so, tell us a little about your plans. I so want to travel this summer but if I don't hurry up and make my decision soon, things will get too expensive ... Sheesh! Never been this indecisive ... Maybe a cruise (NE/Canada), NYC/Philly/DC, Boston, Toronto/Niagara Falls, Vancouver, Montreal/Quebec City/Ottawa ... Decisions ... Decisions ...

Just for Fun:

What’s your favourite milk shake flavour? Yuck! I don't drink anything with milk ...I do enjoy EATING dairy products but drinking it makes me wanna gag!

Old 05-29-2012, 09:02 PM

27,497 posts, read 27,521,349 times
Last space at home here was the kitchen. I turned the 'junk cabinet' into a food pantry, got tired of looking all over for things because of lack of space!
Three remotes. 2 tvs and one for the dvd/vcr.
Vacation? Me? Ha, I'll be lucky to get a weekend off, much less, a whole week! As it is, we get sparatic days off during the week. Good ol' retail!

My favourite milkshake? Like anything else, its good ol' chocolate!

Old 05-30-2012, 12:36 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,581,263 times
Today’s Question:

What was the last space in your home that you sorted out, cleaned up and reorganised? How long did it take? Hmmm, part of the study. I had my sons help and it took maybe an hour.

Extra Credit Question:

How many remote controls do you have in your home and what are they for? 9 remotes, for tv's, dvd players, one VHS player and a stero receiver.

Bonus Question:

Do you have a vacation planned for this summer? If so, tell us a little about your plans. No, can't afford to, but I sure wish we were.

Just for Fun:

What’s your favourite milk shake flavour? Pineapple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics