Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 08:26 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times

Advertisements

Okay when I've spoken my mind and have called some of women's behaviors out, I've been accused of being a member of the "City-Data He-Man Woman Haters Club." Now I had no idea that a club like this existed. I was never invited. Never saw it in social groups. Now since I'm apparently a member of this club. I need to know a few things.

- Who started it?
- What is criteria for membership?
- What city is it headquartered out of?
- What are their values?
- What nights does it meet (I work nights all week so I need it to be on my free night)?
- Are there any dues? (Broke college student here.)

Hit me up with facts.

Old 02-06-2012, 08:30 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
I didn't even know about the club, lol

It's my opinion that there are a few really cool guys in this forum, and a select few that are pretty questionable

Old 02-06-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
I didn't even know about the club, lol

It's my opinion that there are a few really cool guys in this forum, and a select few that are pretty questionable
I'm probably in the questionable category right?

Old 02-06-2012, 08:33 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Okay when I've spoken my mind and have called some of women's behaviors out, I've been accused of being a member of the "City-Data He-Man Woman Haters Club." Now I had no idea that a club like this existed. I was never invited. Never saw it in social groups. Now since I'm apparently a member of this club. I need to know a few things.

- Who started it?
- What are their values?
- What nights does it meet (I work nights all week so I need it to be on my free night)?

Hit me up with facts.
wherever this place is, I'm never too far away. I'm close to there river of tears with my mug and gallon jugs, getting my rations prepared.

Old 02-06-2012, 08:40 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Quote:
I'm probably in the questionable category right?
lol I'm not familiar with ya' enough to know yet

Old 02-06-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
lol I'm not familiar with ya' enough to know yet
Oh trust me, once you get more familiar you'll have no doubt about what category I'm in.

I think the headquarters should be in Louisville. A whole mess of big cities are within 2-4 hours and plus we got great restaurants to meet in for our meetings.

Old 02-06-2012, 08:52 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:

- Who started it?
- What are their values?

Hit me up with facts.
Criteria would be:

- Age 35 or older

- Divorced OR have never been in a serious relationship

- If divorced, were too wimpy to fight during your divorce, signed everything away just to get it over with, and are now kicking yourself for doing so OR had a lousy lawyer during your divorce and therefore got screwed over

- Have not been able to get two consecutive dates with the same woman since OR gave in to a mid-life crisis and got taken for a ride by a 25-year-old gold-digger

- Are obsessed with the cost of going on a date that you asked for

- Use words like "hypergamy," follow idiots like Mystery, and make declarations about how you've decided to become an alpha male or player and will never, ever get married, ever

- Rail against the institution of marriage, blather on about how society is "rigged" in favor of women, and in general act like a belligerent little child in this forum because you had your heart broken and now you hate all women for it.

It's a small club, with only three or four bona-fide members. Best part is, you don't get to decide who is in the club. I do, as I was the one who came up with the term a couple of years ago.

Right now, you might be an aspiring member, but you're a bit too young and there's still hope for you yet.

Old 02-06-2012, 08:57 PM

819 posts, read 1,129,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
I was the one who came up with the term a couple of years ago.
It's been around since the 30s...just saying.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Criteria would be:

- Age 35 or older

- Divorced OR have never been in a serious relationship

- If divorced, were too wimpy to fight during your divorce, signed everything away just to get it over with, and are now kicking yourself for doing so OR had a lousy lawyer during your divorce and therefore got screwed over

- Have not been able to get two consecutive dates with the same woman since OR gave in to a mid-life crisis and got taken for a ride by a 25-year-old gold-digger

- Are obsessed with the cost of going on a date that you asked for

- Use words like "hypergamy," follow idiots like Mystery, and make declarations about how you've decided to become an alpha male or player and will never, ever get married, ever

- Rail against the institution of marriage, blather on about how society is "rigged" in favor of women, and in general act like a belligerent little child in this forum because you had your heart broken and now you hate all women for it.

It's a small club, with only three or four bona-fide members. Best part is, you don't get to decide who is in the club. I do, as I was the one who came up with the term a couple of years ago.

Right now, you might be an aspiring member, but you're a bit too young and there's still hope for you yet.
Would I be DQed because of being a virgin once I come of age?

Old 02-06-2012, 09:23 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
wherever this place is, I'm never too far away. I'm close to there river of tears with my mug and gallon jugs, getting my rations prepared.
You are entirely too lacking in rancor to belong. Plus, membership on my friends list automatically disqualifies you.

Really, I just use the term to describe the most bitter of the bitter ones, the nasty ones who never have anything to say nice about women and protest entirely too much about how love and marriage are "not worth it"--which defeats the purpose of coming to a relationships forum. They know who they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics