Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 06:57 PM

16,076 posts, read 21,159,132 times

Advertisements

Today's Question(s):

Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it and if so what was it? Just defective stuff.

I should have ________ yesterday. Paid bills. If I'm not online Tuesday you'll know why.

Bonus Question(s):

Celebrity fragrances....Have you ever tried any or use any on a regular basis? One of those with someones picture all over it? Most of them make me sneeze, so no.

Do you have any desperate housewives on your block? I hope not, most of them are in theirsixties or older!

Bonus Question:

Last movies you saw that brought a tear to your eye?
I don't usually cry at movies, although I have seen a few that were so bad they made me want to cry.

Just for Fun:

What vegetable do you most resemble?
Brussell Sprouts, I'm not appreciated as much as I think I should be.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 09:31 PM

18,220 posts, read 25,865,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike50 View Post
Labor Day weekend is upon us already ......Where did this summer go? Cooler days and cooler nights Here we go.....

Today's Question(s):

Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it and if so what was it?

I should have _taken a nap_____________ yesterday.

Bonus Question(s):

Celebrity fragrances....Have you ever tried any or use any on a regular basis? no

Do you have any desperate housewives on your block? We've had a lot of people move in and out lately, hard for me to tell.

Bonus Question:

Last movies you saw that brought a tear to your eye? Schindlers list. My mom had two good friends she went school with who emigrated into the states just before Hitler took power in Europe. The two girls lost their parents. Mom talked about the girls often.

Just for Fun:

What vegetable do you most resemble? Ooh, tough one. I'll just say beans 9no reason why), probably because I'm full of beans 99% of the time anyway!

Strange facts:

The "bumpers" on the bottom of toilet seats are called "buculets."
Actor Michael Keaton's real name is Michael DouglasGreat actor!
At age 70, an impressive 73 percent of men are still potent.Will have to check to see what Magnum Mike's answer to this is (if he hasn't already been sent to his room by now!
Pumpkins also come in white, blue and green

Have a great holiday weekend everyone
Have a great holiday weekend!

Old 09-04-2011, 09:09 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,650,975 times
[quote=BigMike50;20724931]Labor Day weekend is upon us already ......Where did this summer go? Cooler days and cooler nights Here we go.....

Today's Question(s):

Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it and if so what was it? No.

I should have _Answered "Question of the Day" yesterday.

Bonus Question(s):

Celebrity fragrances....Have you ever tried any or use any on a regular basis? No.

Do you have any desperate housewives on your block? No.

Bonus Question:

Last movies you saw that brought a tear to your eye? "Arthur"

Just for Fun:

What vegetable do you most resemble? Broccoli, I have a good head on my shoulders

Have a save and happy Labor Day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics