Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 12:16 PM

12 posts, read 14,493 times

Advertisements

best of to learn how to do it yourself. I was paying $90.00 a month and all they would do is put the 3 chlorine tabs in the little float. Test the water. Then brush the water line down and a little more. Pinch a penny will test your water for free so you can purchase the proper chemicals and the rest is easy. no way will you go through that much money in chemicals a month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2014, 04:58 PM

1 posts, read 529 times
Default Quality Pool Service Pure and Simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvOrlando View Post
I'm paying Pinch-a-Penny $125/month and they don't do everything they are supposed to do. If I could find someone cheaper and reliable, I'd switch, too. I swear, that kid is in and out of here in like one or two minutes sometimes.
Pool service does not and should not be complicated. I am owner operator of Pure and Simple Poolcare. I provide peace of mind with pool ownership. My goal is to take care of your pool and give the customer one less thing to worry about around the house. If you pay for service you should count on the pool looking great and the company to be there if you have an questions or concerns. Prices vary on conditions of the pool but a good guideline is:

Screened Enclosure pool $80 to $100 per month for weekly full service
Unscreened Pool $100 and up avg pool being about $110 per month for weekly service.

No contracts or hidden fees.

"Quality Pool Service Pure and Simple" That is our motto and just a phone call away.
407-538-0284
pureandsimplepoolcare.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando