Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2012, 11:36 AM

6 posts, read 16,347 times

Advertisements

Hello all. We are fairly new to the area. This is a last minute thing but does anyone know of a good pet boarding place they would recommend. We are in the Lake Nona area but willing to go outside of the area. We usually use Petsmart Petshotels but there are none in this area..shocked to btw being there is a dozen Petsmarts here in the Orlando area. Last minute trip is putting us in a bind. Thanks!
Amy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 03:31 PM

12,626 posts, read 32,061,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasrt View Post
Hello all. We are fairly new to the area. This is a last minute thing but does anyone know of a good pet boarding place they would recommend. We are in the Lake Nona area but willing to go outside of the area. We usually use Petsmart Petshotels but there are none in this area..shocked to btw being there is a dozen Petsmarts here in the Orlando area. Last minute trip is putting us in a bind. Thanks!
Amy
Just sent you a message about my dog boarding service at my house. Good luck!

Old 05-04-2012, 03:34 PM

141 posts, read 320,279 times
We're in Lake Nona & have used Preppy Pet on Michigan near downtown for 4 years and like it. THey have all day or 1-hour play for your dog. My dog always happily runs to the people who work there, so they must treat him well.

Orlando- Preppy Pet Boarding Dog Daycare Kennel Preppy Pet - Orlando* Boarding,Grooming Pet Spa, Doggie Day Care

Never used it personally, but have also heard good things about

Home - University of Doglando - Orlando Dog Care

Old 05-08-2012, 06:50 AM

6 posts, read 16,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckycat View Post
Just sent you a message about my dog boarding service at my house. Good luck!

I never received a message Beckycat!?!

Old 02-09-2013, 10:20 PM

8 posts, read 21,469 times
Default Orlando Canine Country Club

Close to the airport and have a deal with Park Bark and Fly for discounted parking as well.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:01 AM

457 posts, read 627,123 times
I had to board my cat for two nights, with no time to look into who might be good, and took her over to Best Friends at Disney. They were very nice and had college girls working there who seemed to really enjoy the animals.

I was as happy as I could have been.

Old 07-24-2013, 08:17 AM

55 posts, read 136,099 times
Default Doggie Day Care

I realize this is probably too late for the OP, but in case some others are looking, we use Orlando Canine Country Club for doggie day care. It is off Hoffner between Goldenrod and Semoran. They have worked with us with my husband having an odd schedule sometimes since he works at Disney, but we haven't used them for boarding yet. They have cameras so you can check on your dog during the day. The place isn't kept as nice as their website shows (ie. could use a new paint job), but my dog loves going there and is happy to see the staff when we go in.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:12 AM

698 posts, read 959,941 times
This post might be too late but have you tried the website dogvacay?
It's like air bnb for dogs, why didn't I think of this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando