Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 04:00 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,446,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
If we start talking about illegal immigration, I'll be forced to move the thread to the Immigration forum. So let's try and stay on the whole superhighway topic okay?
I'm surprised that you haven't already done that. I was going to suggest it. They're both connected.
And for those wanting information and asking questions...that's the forum to get it at.

It is off topic on the OK forum.

Old 05-29-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie in tx View Post
Where is the immegration forum.
your already registered to it
Immigration Forum - Relocation, Moving, Local City Discussions - City-Data Forum

Old 05-29-2008, 04:33 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,945,034 times
With that bit of information I'd like to remind everyone that MK is a geek. So, he does know what he is talking about, even though he is ---- a geek...

Old 05-29-2008, 04:39 PM

INVALID DOCUMENT!?http://bestsmileys.com/smoking/6.gif (broken link) Wrong name. (It's not even "Copy Righted")
Why is it everyone spells my name the way it sounds? copying the spelling from the original isn't cheatin' ya know, or do ya'

A NOT U

BTW,, what bit of information are you refering to?

Last edited by mkfarnam; 05-29-2008 at 04:51 PM..

Old 05-29-2008, 04:54 PM

330 posts, read 970,942 times
I know that there are other issues that surround the superduper master highway, but I would like to keep this here in this forum to remind Okies what's happening or what's going on. Does anyone know the status of Mizzou's "Smartport", which is supposed to be a dropping point. Geez, you'd think a publication like the UnOklahoman would be on top of this stuff - taking away property from owners, using eminent domain for big government, and destroying farmland. Perhaps the UnOklahoman has agendas tied to the superduper highway, I dunno.

Old 05-29-2008, 05:06 PM

I think that point is in Kansas City techie.

And MK I'd also like to keep it in the Okie forum since it's about the superhighway and maybe, just maybe our state representatives (I say "our" even though I don't live there, it's still my state too) would by chance read the thread.

I know, a pipe dream. But please, let us keep it on the topic of the SPP initiative and the superhighway.

This "superhighway" is just one more instance of the federal government and international banking interests trying to impose global interests on the US.

Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever you will, but I am in complete agreement with techinomad, MK, and others on this thread; this thing HAS to be stopped.

I implore any of those out there who think this is nonsense to do their research with an open mind and decide for yourself.

All of this stuff is meant to open up our borders to international control. Many may think that is a good thing, but if you want the US economy dragged down into that of a third world country with sub-standard trucks on the roads (and that is the tip of the iceberg) just allow these people to run rough-shod over The Constitution and that is what you will get.

Old 05-29-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
With that bit of information I'd like to remind everyone that MK is a geek. So, he does know what he is talking about, even though he is ---- a geek...

MK, you need a tan.. Geez, you are pasty white!!

Old 05-29-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by techienomad View Post
I know that there are other issues that surround the superduper master highway, but I would like to keep this here in this forum to remind Okies what's happening or what's going on. Does anyone know the status of Mizzou's "Smartport", which is supposed to be a dropping point. Geez, you'd think a publication like the UnOklahoman would be on top of this stuff - taking away property from owners, using eminent domain for big government, and destroying farmland. Perhaps the UnOklahoman has agendas tied to the superduper highway, I dunno.
Kansas City SmartPort: America's Inland Port Solution (http://www.kcsmartport.com/index.htm - broken link)

Old 05-29-2008, 05:20 PM

99 posts, read 311,091 times
Default Texas Trans Corridor has begun

The highway has already begun to be built, in Laredo, Texas. I went to a meeting with the toll road authorities for the DOT of Texas. In attendence were 4 State Highway Patrol, our local State Representative with a camera and numious state officials. The meeting was to inform us of what was going to happen, taking our land and creating more pollution and noise here in North East Texas, I-69 to take the place of Tx. Hwy 59. They told us that they had to hold these meetings in order to get some of the US citizen road tax dollars, to cover the survey and preparation of building the roads and going over seas to get investors! They told us that what had to say meant nothing! Our Road Tax dollars are being spent on the NAFTA superhighway!

YouTube - Laredo, Texas: Breaking ground of "The NAFTA Superhighway"

Old 05-29-2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texangelwings View Post
The highway has already begun to be built, in Laredo, Texas. I went to a meeting with the toll road authorities for the DOT of Texas. In attendence were 4 State Highway Patrol, our local State Representative with a camera and numious state officials. The meeting was to inform us of what was going to happen, taking our land and creating more pollution and noise here in North East Texas, I-69 to take the place of Tx. Hwy 59. They told us that they had to hold these meetings in order to get some of the US citizen road tax dollars, to cover the survey and preparation of building the roads and going over seas to get investors! They told us that what had to say meant nothing! Our Road Tax dollars are being spent on the NAFTA superhighway!

YouTube - Laredo, Texas: Breaking ground of "The NAFTA Superhighway"
Wow. Texangelwings, thank you for the input. I hear this is happening all over Texas regarding the "Texas Trans-corridor." It is as if they lock out the locals and go through the motions just to say "See? We went through the appropriate channels and nobody objects to this! Let's get moving!"

IMO, these people are a bunch of greedy, self promoting gaggle of elitists that care nothing more than to line their own pockets at the expense of generations to come. It really, really is very sad about what this country has come to.

I take great pride that Oklahoma, or at least some of their lawmakers, are standing up against this sort of thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma